By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: Their 1130 Greatest Games, as of 2019

Thank you, as always, for your hard work!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

Awesome work mZuzek! It's so great to have all those breakdowns by platform and years.

While I'm super happy my #1 Chrono Trigger is a #4 (all-time high?) the games I'm really glad made it in the Top 100 are Celeste and Hollow Knight, two incredible indie games.

Signature goes here!

Just extraordinary effort here, mZuzek. Thank you for hosting, making sense of a mountain of data, and giving us an excuse to talk endlessly about our favorite games :D

Great job! It's great to see Celeste making the top 100 and I feel like Terranigma is higher than usual.

Thanks for all the hard work putting this together. That massive list contains a lot of great games.

Around the Network

Awesome Job, thanks for all the work.

No worries on the delay, mZuzek. Hell, Smeags didn't get it out until February the first year. We're all really thankful for all your hard work! I think this ended up being one of the most successful ones yet! I like your layout and breakdown, by the way.

So what other glorious bastard gave the Baten Kaitos games a high ranking with me? Whoever you are, we got Origins almost to the top 250, so the top 25% of the list! The only other game to rank higher with just two votes was Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

So many Zelda games in the top 100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Extensive work here, thank you. This mmust have taken a long time to make.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.