By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: Their 1130 Greatest Games, as of 2019

I wonder if the lack of discussion is because the list is too lacking in controversy. Hmm, maybe I'll tweak some points in favor of Nintendo games next year...

Around the Network

This list is so full of great recommendations, and reminders of all the games I wanted to play but never got around to. Some of the top games are games I started, and enjoyed, but never finished so I didn't feel right putting them on my list. Others are sitting in my backlog, literally just lying around in unopened game cases. I'm sitting on a hoard of treasure like a dragon.

You are lucky, then. Enjoy your time with these jewels :)

@HylianSwordman

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

HylianSwordsman said:
This list is so full of great recommendations, and reminders of all the games I wanted to play but never got around to. Some of the top games are games I started, and enjoyed, but never finished so I didn't feel right putting them on my list. Others are sitting in my backlog, literally just lying around in unopened game cases. I'm sitting on a hoard of treasure like a dragon.

This sounds suspiciously like me...

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2011 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest
Wii U - Currently Gaming Like It's 2015 - Super Mario Maker
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 - Borderlands 2
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

I would've like to look at the list actually ... but my web browser refuse to load the tablet correctly since there's too much going on,lol.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909