By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: Their 1130 Greatest Games, as of 2019

I wonder if the lack of discussion is because the list is too lacking in controversy. Hmm, maybe I'll tweak some points in favor of Nintendo games next year...

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Around the Network

This list is so full of great recommendations, and reminders of all the games I wanted to play but never got around to. Some of the top games are games I started, and enjoyed, but never finished so I didn't feel right putting them on my list. Others are sitting in my backlog, literally just lying around in unopened game cases. I'm sitting on a hoard of treasure like a dragon.

You are lucky, then. Enjoy your time with these jewels :)

@HylianSwordman

HylianSwordsman said:
This list is so full of great recommendations, and reminders of all the games I wanted to play but never got around to. Some of the top games are games I started, and enjoyed, but never finished so I didn't feel right putting them on my list. Others are sitting in my backlog, literally just lying around in unopened game cases. I'm sitting on a hoard of treasure like a dragon.

This sounds suspiciously like me...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Pushmo (2011)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

I would've like to look at the list actually ... but my web browser refuse to load the tablet correctly since there's too much going on,lol.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909