By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - TemTem, New Pokemon Killer?

Will this influence Pokemon in any way?

Nope, this is not even go... 31 72.09%

Maybe, if Sony or Microso... 1 2.33%

Yes, this is a threat to ... 10 23.26%

Other 1 2.33%

Total:43

The competition of Creature Collecting games is increasing, we got Nexomon , Coromon, Disc Creatures, Cassette Beast and yes Temtem which i do plan on getting at some point. To Be Honest i still play Pokemon regardless of the new creature collecting games.

Around the Network

Hopefully this will drive Nintendo to focus on making Pokemon great again.

Also the "Killer" term never works, i don't know of one game that carried that "Killer" label and succeeded in doing so.

Hahahaha no

The fact its a MMO means it'll never be a Pokemon killer.

Basil's YouTube Channel

well someone took the name "Victory" in temtem, i had to settle for "Vmcjon".

Around the Network

With a name like temtem, no.

Remember how Killzone was dubbed "Halo killer" and Gunvalkerie on Xbox was dubbed "Metroid Killer" Sonic was a "Mario Killer" .. a few FPS games in the 7th gen were going to be the "Call of Duty Killer". Pokemon could be shit on a plate and still sell 10 million copies. Game X or Y killer rarely works out.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I don't think anything will change for Pokémon. Nintendo has been adept at promoting them for years. TemTem is just a nice alternative, nothing more. It was really interesting to play

0Ethan said:

I don't think anything will change for Pokémon. Nintendo has been adept at promoting them for years. TemTem is just a nice alternative, nothing more. It was really interesting to play

It is funny that this gets necro bumped over a year later...and people have already forgotten TemTem was a thing...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:

It is funny that this gets necro bumped over a year later...and people have already forgotten TemTem was a thing...

It's still in ea, but people are still playing it and the devs are still giving update statuses.

Last edited by Chazore - on 16 March 2021

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"