By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS4's ad : The Best Place to Play (2020)

Tagged games:

As you can see we have Final Fantasy VII Remake, the game that was the reason why Cyberpunk 2077 got pushed back.

I'm kidding LMAO.

Around the Network

Playstation exclusives, the reason why even with X1X being quite more powerful than PS4Pro, Playstation is still the best place to play.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
Playstation exclusives, the reason why even with X1X being quite more powerful than PS4Pro, Playstation is still the best place to play.

I concur, Playstation is a damn good place to play video games for us passionate gamers. I wouldn't want it any other way

I just hope that the next gen will be as interesting as the current one, only time will tell.

I don't need changes. For PS5, just more power and games and I'll be content.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

The best place to play is everywhere, with the Nintendo Switch. So odd for them to have a tag line that perfectly plays into Nintendo's message.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
The best place to play is everywhere, with the Nintendo Switch. So odd for them to have a tag line that perfectly plays into Nintendo's message.

Except everywhere, doesnt have Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Only one place has it.  Its likely the "biggest" game that will release in 2020.

Cyberpunk is gonna be another big one, which again you cant play on a Switch.
2020 Switch might not be the best place to play things.

super_etecoon said:

Hmm nope. The best place to play is definitely home, where you are safe, warm, not distracted by stuff happening around you, in front of a big TV screen and not a tiny portable screen, etc.

As a gamer what matters to me is my relationship to my game and not my environment so I don't see how playing anywhere helps making a gaming experience better. Zelda is good because Zelda is a good game, and NOT because you can play it under the rain in the street waiting for a bus or whatever.

If the environment and the fact you can change it at leisure is more important to you than the game you are playing then, you and I have a very different definition of what gaming is. But at the end of the day, it's ok, you enjoy moving around and I enjoy gaming. We are both happy, everybody wins.

JRPGfan said:
super_etecoon said:

Except everywhere, doesnt have Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Only one place has it.  Its likely the "biggest" game that will release in 2020.

Cyberpunk is gonna be another big one, which again you cant play on a Switch.
2020 Switch might not be the best place to play things.

Yeah. No Final Fantasy VII Remake, no Cyberpunk, no GoT, no TLOU Part. 2 and the list goes on = not the best place sorry.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
super_etecoon said:

Hmm nope. The best place to play is definitely home, where you are safe, warm, not distracted by stuff happening around you, in front of a big TV screen and not a tiny portable screen, etc.

As a gamer what matters to me is my relationship to my game and not my environment so I don't see how playing anywhere helps making a gaming experience better. Zelda is good because Zelda is a good game, and NOT because you can play it under the rain in the street waiting for a bus or whatever.

If the environment and the fact you can change it at leisure is more important to you than the game you are playing then, you and I have a very different definition of what gaming is. But at the end of the day, it's ok, you enjoy moving around and I enjoy gaming. We are both happy, everybody wins.

I guess the person doesn't really like to play, the person just like to have something to distract him from his daily life.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

I guess the person doesn't really like to play, the person just like to have something to distract him from his daily life.

My opinion is if you need portability to play games, then it is time for a new hobby.