E3 doesn't need it. 13 13.98%

E3 sucks anyway. 2 2.15%

PSX please! 8 8.60%

State of Play is the superior format. 2 2.15%

PS5 cancelled confirmed. 4 4.30%

But LoD will be there, right? 2 2.15%

Don't have an opinion, but love polls. 2 2.15%

Total:93

E3 is like Christmas, love to hang out with the Easy allies and fans. Sony skipping again is a shame.

Around the Network

So now two of the big three don't have their conferences at E3 anymore, with Sony not even attending at all. EA also have their conference at their own event.

Microsoft and Ubisoft are really the only two big players that have their conference at E3. Wonder how long that'll last.

Hynad said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
oh Sony’s not showing up, guess that means E3 is dead /s

Remember the year Nintendo said they wouldn’t do conferences anymore?

Nintendo fans said the same damn thing. 

“but but bu.... these other people maybe probably said the same stupid thing probably!”

Why do we care if some Nintendo fans were equally delusional?

I like to have a condensed show to have a good view for the next year or two of relevant games. But let's see what Sony will show up.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I have to say though that I love that all Sony decisions and even more if there was a positive reaction means PS5 will do worse and MS will finally win. That considering we hear all the time that there is no more MS fanbase in the site. I guess a lot of dormant accounts will awake for the next gen until the results are clear and they go back to sleep.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Lame AF. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

I will quote my religion on this:

"And now, he who worships Muhammad, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, Muhammad is dead now. But he who worships Allah, He is Ever Living and He never dies."

E3 isn't gaming. Gaming lives on through each and every one of us, through the state of plays and Nintendo directs. Through the hundreds if not thousands of events across the globe, celebrating what we love best - gaming.

If you believe E3 is the only event in town, then weep, but for the rest of us we don't care. Sony can literally throw an event as big or bigger right before or after that will have all the information we need to flame the console wars, bragging rights etc.

DonFerrari said:

I have to say though that I love that all Sony decisions and even more if there was a positive reaction means PS5 will do worse and MS will finally win. That considering we hear all the time that there is no more MS fanbase in the site. I guess a lot of dormant accounts will awake for the next gen until the results are clear and they go back to sleep.

I must say that E3 hype is going to be missed, but if Sony announce this time (not like last year) their own event, everything will be forgotten, because Sony doesn't need E3 at all. PS4 was announced at their own event and was hyped as hell. With PS5 will happen the same.

As for E3....well, obviously, seeing what happened last year, E3 won't be dead of course, but i must say that last year already saw a decline in hype, not only because of Sony withdrawing, but because of lot of leaks and lack of amount of new games. Besides that, i think that most people, when Sony announced they weren't going to go to E3 2019, still thought they were going to go all in in E3 2020 instead. Now, this looks more like Sony is done with E3....for good. E3 can survive a year without Sony...., but consecutively years without them??? What if this forces EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix...., or even Nintendo to do the same???. That's the risk E3 is taking right now.

I still expect E3 2020 to be decent, thanks to Microsoft and Nintendo still doing things there...., but come on, an E3 without Sony is a serious blow for the show.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Hynad said:

Remember the year Nintendo said they wouldn’t do conferences anymore?

Nintendo fans said the same damn thing. 

“but but bu.... these other people maybe probably said the same stupid thing probably!”

Why do we care if some Nintendo fans were equally delusional?

If you’re having a hard time following who says what around here, that’s on you. Hope that helps.