By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metacritic best game of the decade according to the critics: The Legend Of Zelda BOTW

Shadow1980 said:
Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario Galaxy 2 were good enough to be among the top 5 highest-rated games of the decade, but somehow managed to be completely overshadowed by other games in these GotD lists. Personally, SMO was my GotD.

The story of Nintendo exclusive games, Fire Emblem 3H was sidelined at TGA despite being one of the highest rated game in this year with only 1 nomination in strategy category.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
LGBTDBZBBQ said:

Fact doesn't care about feeling

Exactly, so stop it.

Compare hard sales numbers and stop creating conditions that differs from one to another to try to downplay facts.

Fact Zelda Botw sold most of copies at the original MSRP.

Fact TLOU was giving away for free on PS+ and was bundled heavily with PlayStation 4. Even now with only on PlayStation bundle TLOU being part of the free games along with GOW and HZD.

Even with all the doom and gloom for Nintendo, they still continue to dominate the charts with the best games.
Congrats Nintendo, BOTW did what many through Nintendo couldnt do.. and thats make the open world genre better.

Doctor_MG said:
Random_Matt said:

In your opinion, game sucked from my time with it.

I will never understand the people that think that BotW "sucked". Heck, I'd understand if you said it's "not my cup of tea", but to say it was essentially awful? Can't get behind it. Think we played different games. 

That user is always negative when it comes to Microsoft and Nintendo. Lots of haters left Vgchartz already, he should be next too. 

PM sent ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 11 January 2020

Pocky Lover Boy! 

SKMBlake said:
S.Peelman said:

Dude.

I'm not your dude my friend

This can only lead to a South Park reference.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
LGBTDBZBBQ said:

Fact Zelda Botw sold most of copies at the original MSRP.

Fact TLOU was giving away for free on PS+ and was bundled heavily with PlayStation 4. Even now with only on PlayStation bundle TLOU being part of the free games along with GOW and HZD.

Fact TLoU has sold more than BotW.

Not for long through considering Botw legs

S.Peelman said:
SKMBlake said:

I'm not your dude my friend

This can only lead to a South Park reference.

Lol great call, I was kind of waiting for a "I'm not your friend my guy"

Shore said:
BraLoD said:

Fact TLoU has sold more than BotW.

Not for long through considering Botw legs

Let him dream, TLOU was giving away for free during 2013(PS3),2014,2015,2017,2018,2019(bundled and PS+), and 2020 for every PS4 with Only on PlayStation bundled. Even MK8D whit heavy promotions by Nintendo was never been bundled that long but only in a few weeks during BF(US) and a couple more weeks in Europe with zero promotion in Japan managed to outsell practically a free game like TLOU. 

BOTW 0 free game bundled with the system = 16.15m as 30th September 
TLOU with a free game bundled with the system during 2013-2020 and PS+ free game = 20m as 14th October

Last year BF week was the biggest promotion for BOTW with $30 price-cut on amazon and other big stores. 

Last edited by LGBTDBZBBQ - on 11 January 2020

^^
Plus you’d be counting the original plus the remaster combined anyway and that’s cheating.

Knack sold 300k in Japan at $0 and Death Stranding sold 270k at the full price.

Imagine putting those two games in the same bracket lol.

⚠️ WARNED: Trolling (multiple posts) ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 11 January 2020