By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Iranian General Killed by US Attack

Nice work. Meanwhile Europe will once again get caught in the crossfire, so thanks for that.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
"White House budget official told Pentagon that order to hold Ukraine aid came from Trump, national security site reports"
"DOJ Repeatedly Redacted Emails Expressing Concern That Trump Hold on Ukraine Aid Broke the Law"
‘Somebody Should Go to the Slammer for This’: Legal Experts Shocked and Appalled by DOJ’s Ukraine Redactions"
"Pentagon says US airstrike killed powerful Iranian general"

What do these 4 articles have in common? They all came out January 2nd. Anyone actually consider this timing coincidence?

Isnt that just natrual?
If people believe him unfit to serve as president, as soon as he fucks up, you'll see reposts about wanting him gone.

Solution is to not fuck up, or make more messes.

NightDragon83 said:
SpokenTruth said:

Leave it to Trump take the worst pages from Bill's playback and run with them.

Yeah you're right, he should have taken a page from Obama's playbook... just ignore the attack of an American Embassy, and then afterwards blame said attack on "spontaneous protests" sparked by a YouTube video.

BTW, the week Clinton launched those attacks in Iraq was not only the same week he was impeached, but also the week that his approval rating hit its highest point of his presidency at 73%.

Americans love wars..... sadly.

It's Persian

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Shadow1980 said:

EDIT: And might I add that all of this mess with Iran could have been avoided had we not deposed their democratically-elected secular government back in the 1950s just to protect an oil company's bottom line. Blowback is a bitch.

Indeed. More people need to read about this story. It's hard to pint point the USA's biggest blunder, but this one sticks out.

JRPGfan said:

Americans love wars..... sadly.

I wouldn't say that. Americans have been voting for the peace candidate, the one who will bring the troops back home, for over a decade now. If they want to happen though, they need to realize that their country is mostly not run by their elected officials who openly make a living out of pay-to-play politics. 

teamsilent13 said:

Just because Russia didn't change the results of our election doesn't mean they didn't make some efforts to disrupt it. And in most cases at least with the facebook ads it was negative information on both candidates. I have no idea the real nature of WikiLeaks and if they have any real ties to Russia or not. Wikileaks I believe was given information presumably from Russia regarding Hillary Clinton's emails, but there was nothing really to get up in arms because Hillary dug her own grave by having an illegal server and saying the things in the emails. Many large countries from Russia to China and the EU attempt to disrupt our election at some level. 

That being said Israel has a huge stranglehold in American politics starting from a lobbying level, to disproportional donors, and to being our largest aid recipient. Israel has been in control of foreign policy since neoliberal/neoconservatives were put in charge of it. If the neocons are still in power, if Jared Kushner is being given a lot of power, most importantly if Netenyahu is lifetime friends with Trump then there's reason to think that Israel is guiding Trump's policy. I have a lot of technical reasons for why it's obvious, but I don't feel like posting pages of information and then getting called the anti word. I will not support Trump if this escalates to war. He will regain my respect if he manages to get this quiet fast like he did with Syria. I am not a pacifist btw. But it's clear we are here to bully for Israel. Otherwise I guess the war is for oil? I mean this is the same military that idle'd military vehicles 24/7 for almost two decades in Afghanistan. 

Every POTUS is someone's puppet. American elections are set up to be meddled with by default. The military-industrial complex, rich eastern monarchs, political unions (EU) and giant corporations, all get to partake in the foreign policy making process. It's an open secret that too many choose to ignore. 

If Americans actually want to get what they thought they vote for they need to be a lot more involved in politics and actively run for congress, senate as well as electing someone who's truly detached from the "establishment". Simply electing an outsider and call it a day isn't gonna work. 

Around the Network

What the fuck US?

You have fallen far.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

What the hell was an Iranian general doing in a country that is not Iran's ally?

teamsilent13 said:
Hiku said:

Well, it will be interesting to see how this develops.
Probably wouldn't be the first president to start a war to boost chances of re-election.

Trump will lose my vote and many others if this escalates to war. I can't see this being a logical strategy. Maybe he doesn't care about re-election and his Israeli handlers are doing their last biddings. This either has to quiet down fast like the strikes in Syria or he's lost it.

This is what it took? Not the kids in camps or the detention centers or the rampant xenophobia or the sexism or various other bigotries or the rampant lying? IT's good to know you have a line.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

All this right after China, Russia, and Iran held world first-ever joint military drills.

https://www.ft.com/content/3d5a4cf0-288f-11ea-9a4f-963f0ec7e134
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-russia-and-china-team-up-for-military-drills-as-america-boosts-troops-in-saudi-arabia/
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/27/asia/china-russia-iran-military-drills-intl-hnk/index.html

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5