By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
AsGryffynn said:

I'm going to have a laughing fit when Forza inevitably visits Italy. 

Too late! Forza Horizon 2 was set (partly) in Italy.

And like all racing franchises, will inevitably return. 

Around the Network

Halo Infinite Gameplay

and release date

Far Cry 6 shownIndie game montageMore Japanese gamesBack 4 Blood shown
Persona 3, 4, and 5 all announced for Xbox, Mike gets gamesWolfenstein 3 reveal

State of Decay 3 shown

Phil thanks the communityXbox Live/Network features shown
New IP

Xcloud talk

Free SpaceElden Ring shownShow is only 1 hour long
New IPNo sign of FFXIV for Xbox

No new studio acquisitions

Forza Horizon 5 RevealResident Evil 4 Remake revealed
New IP

Starfield gameplay

Dragons Dogma 2 shownXbox Game Studios is largely absent (no fable, no everwild, no avowed, no perfect dark etc...)Dying Light 2 shown

Spade said:

Can't wait for Persona 5 to not come to Xbox, so I don't have to play the entirety of the KH franchise

Weren't you also that one guy who promised to smash his Xbox on video if Persona comes to Xbox?

sales2099 said:

Hey everybody, how is everyone holding up here? E3 can’t come soon enough, I just took off the entire weekend of E3 lol

Do you work on weekends? Seems like all main events will be on Saturday and Sunday anyway this year

derpysquirtle64 said:
sales2099 said:

Hey everybody, how is everyone holding up here? E3 can’t come soon enough, I just took off the entire weekend of E3 lol

Do you work on weekends? Seems like all main events will be on Saturday and Sunday anyway this year

At work I force my customers to watch all main events (I don't really force them, they can stare out the window and look outside if they want to).  Always looking forward to all events.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

konnichiwa said:
Baddman said:

Am i the only one who wants Lost Odyssey on gamepass? I never got to complete the original on 360 because the last disc was scratched. That game american packaging was shitty idk how Microsoft was able to get away with that lol

The game was/is literally free in the store for a long time =p.

damn I missed that. It's not free anymore however, I just checked.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Sony getting exclusivity on the remaster of Virtua Fighter 5 has me more worried than ever about the future of fighting games on Xbox. If the VF6 that Sega teased last year ends up being Playstation exclusive as well, I will be pissed.

I think it's time for MS to fight back and compete in the fighting genre. Here is how things are looking right now, fighting series wise for next-gen:

Xbox Series

1. Tekken
  2. Soul Calibur
  3. Street Fighter (possibly, some rumors that Sony is trying to lock down SF6 like they locked down SF5)
  4. Mortal Kombat
  5. Injustice/DC vs Marvel
  6. Dead or Alive (if it survives, the abrupt cancellation of DoA 6's post-launch support and the director of DoA 5 and 6 leaving Team Ninja has many worried that Koei Tecmo plans to drop the fighting games and only concentrate on Beach Volleyball in the future)
  7. King of Fighters (possibly, they still haven't announced platforms for KOF 15)
  8. Samurai Shodown
  9. Melty Blood

PS5

1. Tekken
  2. Soul Calibur
  3. Street Fighter
  4. Mortal Kombat
  6. Dead or Alive (if it survives, the abrupt cancellation of DoA 6's post-launch support and the director of DoA 5 and 6 leaving Team Ninja has many worried that Koei Tecmo plans to drop the fighting games and only concentrate on Beach Volleyball in the future)
  7. King of Fighters
  8. Samurai Shodown
  9. Melty Blood
  10. Guilty Gear
  11. BlazBlue
  12. Virtua Fighter
  13. Under Night In-Birth
  14. Countless other niche JP fighting games

Xbox really needs to fight back. They really should put in a big bid to buy NetherRealm off of Discovery, would give them Mortal Kombat as an exclusive and NetherRealm's 2nd team could take over Killer Instinct if Iron Galaxy isn't interested.

Yeah NetherRealm would kill 2 birds with one stone if MS were to acquire them with along with the MK Ip possibly even more if they were to negotiate rights for DC or even Marvel License for a fighting game, I wish that SNK were still available since they would have been a great option too.

shikamaru317 said:

Sony getting exclusivity on the remaster of Virtua Fighter 5 has me more worried than ever about the future of fighting games on Xbox. If the VF6 that Sega teased last year ends up being Playstation exclusive as well, I will be pissed.

I think it's time for MS to fight back and compete in the fighting genre. Here is how things are looking right now, fighting series wise for next-gen:

Xbox Series

1. Tekken
  2. Soul Calibur
  3. Street Fighter (possibly, some rumors that Sony is trying to lock down SF6 like they locked down SF5)
  4. Mortal Kombat
  7. King of Fighters (possibly, they still haven't announced platforms for KOF 15)
  8. Samurai Shodown
  9. Melty Blood

PS5

1. Tekken
  2. Soul Calibur
  3. Street Fighter
  4. Mortal Kombat
  7. King of Fighters
  8. Samurai Shodown
  9. Melty Blood
  10. Guilty Gear
  11. BlazBlue
  12. Virtua Fighter
  13. Under Night In-Birth
  14. Countless other niche JP fighting games

Xbox really needs to fight back. They really should put in a big bid to buy NetherRealm off of Discovery, would give them Mortal Kombat as an exclusive and NetherRealm's 2nd team could take over Killer Instinct if Iron Galaxy isn't interested.

You mean "let's focus on those games we apparently are only going to sale in Asia anyways"? 

If so, expect them to cancel their Western branches altogether. TBH, I'd be happy if this happened. They deserve to rot in the dinghiest dungeon in hell. 

Also, thus far it seems the advantage of PS is mostly in the "French Bread/Type Moon" genre. At this point, I'm honestly amazed MSFT didn't just buy one of either. The reaction from the Type Lunatics would be priceless. 

Even though I'm just being petty (business kind of is). 

Halo MP shown, Beta announcedClassic IP RebootNew IPGamepass games montageForza Horizon 5
Psychonauts 2 release date trailerPersona coming to xboxStarfield gameplaycar/celeb on stageStudio Acquisition
New IP (2)Design Labs backFree SpaceXcloud updatesNew IP (3)
Still no Banjo :(Saints Row V Dying Light 2Big 3rd Party game launching day one on GP this Holiday seasonNew Killer Instinct
Everwild GameplayHellblade 2 GameplaySea of Thieves Big Content Update Phil wears a shirt with an agility orb (Crackdown 4 tease)the show leaking days before

I know some of this has been debunked and is unlikely but fuck it lol Anyways likely one of my last posts before I go dark for E3.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

You know that Games With Gold is bad when this is one of the most liked replies:

Injustice is the 360 version instead of the XB1 version, and it has already been on GWG before according to several people in the replies. The 2 XB1 games I've legit never heard of. NeoGeo Battle Colliseum is decent at least.

Injustice is PS4 exclusive on 8th gen platforms.

Also no it was never part of GWG but it was one of the first games on Game Pass and was a freebie in 2020 by WB.

Last edited by Barozi - on 26 May 2021

trunkswd said:

They have a freaking bar. I wonder if they have any interest in hiring an American. ;)

They are loving that MS money, Tam looks like a kid in a candy store. They were always one of my favorite studios since Enslaved and would have been on my wish list for independent studios for MS to pick up so I was really excited that they did.