By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Weird that the 'big game' is not on it.

Around the Network

Glad I held off on PES 2021.

Looking forward to trying games I hadn't thought of like torchlight and ones I didn't even know existed like the little acre (which looks great). 

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Not a fan of this update. None of the new games interest me, meanwhile Tekken and FTL are being removed which means I need to rush to play them now. 

I got 1000G in Tekken 7 during a free weekend so don't worry too much. Obviously you could play it for longer than the 8 hours it took me.

Anyway, enjoy the fugly resolution.

shikamaru317 said:
konnichiwa said:

Weird that the 'big game' is not on it.

Probably coming in the late January update.

Yeah pity because we kind of now what will come, the medium/yaku 3/4/5 and then the big game with maybe some indies mixed in.

Just a reminder that TC released two new characters for Gears 5, (iron only) next week with coins:

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Didn't even know it had released (out of early-access), seems a incredibly short-sighted decision to shut it down but oh well.

There's 2 failed mobile ventures by Microsoft, Gears Pop and Minecraft Earth, makes me wonder what will happen to the mobile studio they acquire with Bethesda.

I used to play this during lectures when schools were open. Sad to see it go.

Bethesda mobile studios should be fine as long as they continue milking Fallout Shelter which if I'm not mistaken is a huge success and brings more money than traditional Fallout games. Forza Street, I would bet that it is also on the way out and will probably be shut down by the end of this FY.

Finished Hitman 2.

I can't exactly tell why but I had a much better time with this game than with Hitman 1.

Maybe it's because I now know how the game works. Though I definitely think that Hitman 2 has more good missions.

Miami is probably my favourite location though there are plenty that aren't far off. Still have 4 unplayed DLC missions left.

Game looks and runs wonderful at 4k 60FPS.

Only downgrade from the first Hitman game are the static cutscenes. Though it's funny that they created proper cutscenes for the story DLCs.

8.5/10

Wrapped up all of the achievements from CP77.

I'll do another playthrough when it get's patched and more gets added. Get's an 8 overall tbh. You can see the beauty in the game, but it's very shallow tbh. 

If I'm being honest, this game could have done without the empty world and been much linear. It doesn't really solve a purpose as there isn't much side content that really uses the open world apart from those pop up quests that always end up with you just... killing people and helping the police who at times jut turned on you after you were done because... dumb AI. Given how good the scripted moments and scenes are with all the voice actors... Could have just used more of that instead of the open world.

Where is the Gwent equivalent? I would have liked some kind of job board or something too, especially so in the Afterlife. Not jobs just appearing because Street Cred. Lazy AF. Where are the competing mercs? Them interrupting a Gig here or there to add a 3rd party interest would have been great to mix another theft, hostage, hitman or whatever mission up. Supposed to be tonnes of them according to what we're told, I don't recall any apart from more dumb npc's that are just copy and paste enemy types from other factions. Where are the vehicle customization places? Where can I change the look of my character? Best looking empty world I've ever seen, she has no personality though. 

Super easy to become OP... Was hitting 2 million damage headshots with my sniper by half way through the story and 350k with my pistol. I played on hard to start too... If you're just starting and playing on hard or hardest, crafting is super op.

Under the amazing surface is an empty world with stupid AI. Saved by excellent main story and, at times some better side quests. This could have truly been one of the greatest games had CDPR management not fucked their devs over. Should have been kept in the oven for another year. I'm giving it am 8. Really hope the expansions knock my socks off and CDPR make good on their promises. 

ice said:

Looks like there’s going to be a gamerscore challenge worth a max of 10,000 reward points again. Starting Jan 6th

I can see it now on the dashboard but it has not been added to the rewards app yet.

Will probably go live in a couple of hours.