By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nice a Jack game mode and more GS hopefully it will use the same list as the PC.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

ugh I've been playing nothing but shit games for the past 5 days to win a spot in the Xbox Hall of Fame (Shame would be more fitting lol).

Currently at 44k Gamerscore (3rd place on the German leaderboard with only 2k behind the leader). I hope the others are running out of games soon. It certainly helps that I don't have to work this whole month. Wouldn't be able to do it otherwise.

The #1 spots on the UK and US leaderboard already have something like 90k Gamerscore. Thankfully Germany isn't as competitive.

wait a minute.... you gained like 50k GS in the last few days?

WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:

ugh I've been playing nothing but shit games for the past 5 days to win a spot in the Xbox Hall of Fame (Shame would be more fitting lol).

Currently at 44k Gamerscore (3rd place on the German leaderboard with only 2k behind the leader). I hope the others are running out of games soon. It certainly helps that I don't have to work this whole month. Wouldn't be able to do it otherwise.

The #1 spots on the UK and US leaderboard already have something like 90k Gamerscore. Thankfully Germany isn't as competitive.

Not with my primary account, but yes.

Currently at 65k GS in 7 days. Number 1 on the German leaderboard (but only by a hair). Addmittedly, there "might" be someone in the shadows that earned more so I won't slow down until the contest is over.

Barozi said:
WoodenPints said:

Currently at 65k GS in 7 days. Number 1 on the German leaderboard (but only by a hair). Addmittedly, there "might" be someone in the shadows that earned more so I won't slow down until the contest is over.

Is it just #1 for the Free Series X or more prizes?

Ryuu96 said:
Embracer Group is raising more than $500m for future acquisitions, including development partners and publishers...They already have 43 studios making them the 2nd largest publisher in the world behind Ubisoft. What the hell is their goal, they've barely released anything of note, how are they financing all of this, Lol. I'm slightly worried they're expanding too much, too fast and it's all going to collapse, or they're just going to cash out and sell in bulk to another publisher.

100% agreed that they are expanding too fast especially when they have not proved much in the gaming world to justify them being that large. I’m still sad that MS didn’t pull the trigger on 4A Games when they sold for so cheap, I can see Embracer try to buy Techland and IOI too.

Edit: Jesus I forgot that 4A were bought for literally 36 million and are now a subsidiary under Saber Interactive both under Embracer. That was a massive steal.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 07 October 2020

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Barozi said:

#1 in each category gets the full package.

Series X, Hall of Fame trophy, Xbox hoodie, 12 months Game Pass Ultimate.

#2 gets.... nothing.

I always wondered what happens if the same person comes first in both Gamerscore AND Achievements won (which isn't unlikely). Will he get the prize twice? Unlikely IMO. Will the gamer in 2nd place get the prize then? If so, who will receive the prize? Runner-up in Gamerscore or Runner-up in Achievements won?

They are also giving out 10 additional Game Pass Ultimate 12-month subscriptions to random people who registered for the event (10 for each country).

Last edited by Barozi - on 07 October 2020

Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'm waiting after this actually. I am playing on GamePass streaming way more than what I was expecting.

I have the Razer Kishi and the small clip for Xbox controllers and I prefer BY FAR the clip, this feels way better and it is like playing on my TV basically.

I am playing almost every evening when going to (I want to play the whole "A Plague Tale" game on it) and I have to say that this is working like a charm; if this is available on PC or even on console, you can play a lot of game without installing them too and for a non-multiplayer game, this works perfectly fine. (even played Doom single player and it is really fine).

I'm starting to believe the notion mentioned in Apple sites that xCloud will make its way to iOS as a progressive web app. It already is the preferred delivery method for Japanese companies who can skirt the adult content restrictions on the App Store. Maybe this would be the last step. 

shikamaru317 said:
KiigelHeart said:
Well, after playing AWE expansion it's safe to expect a Control sequel in couple of years. It'll most likely be set in Bright Falls and will also be a sequel to Alan Wake.

I would love to see MS and Remedy work out some kind of deal to bring Quantum Break into the Control universe properly. Martin Hatch was already alluded to in dialogue in Control, which is nice, but I would like more than just vague hints. I would love to get a proper Quantum Break DLC for Control 2. 

Control was a great game. I really liked the story, and the time control gameplay was a great idea. I wish we could a sequel down the line. 

Barozi said:
WoodenPints said:

#2 gets.... nothing.

I always wondered what happens if the same person comes first in both Gamerscore AND Achievements won (which isn't unlikely). Will he get the prize twice? Unlikely IMO. Will the gamer in 2nd place get the prize then? If so, who will receive the prize? Runner-up in Gamerscore or Runner-up in Achievements won?

They are also giving out 10 additional Game Pass Ultimate 12-month subscriptions to random people who registered for the event (10 for each country).

So it's all or nothing then, Good luck!

Honestly in the unlikely scenario that someone is tied MS should just give them both the Series X it's not as if it's going to hurt them.

Barozi said:
WoodenPints said:

#2 gets.... nothing.

Playing three weeks games mainly for easy GamerScore instead of playing games I wanna play wouldn't be worth 600 - 700 Euros for me.

That seems like a lot of work with a very bad hourly wage.