By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That tweet and his punchable face aside, I don’t Fuck With Ryan McCaffrey. Watching podcast unlocked just annoys me because as the Xbox dude and his place in this industry he should know much more than me, but I find myself constantly correcting him.

Podcasts I like more than unlocked

- Xbox Two (Rand Al Thor and Jez from WC)
- Dealer’s RDX (Real deal Xbox)
- Xcast (KFG’s Xbox podcast)

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Been obvious for quite some time that they don't care. That's why I wouldn't expect any counter measures from them for this moneyhat deals.

On that we agree for sure. Phil has made it quite clear that he doesn't see the need for big 3rd party exclusives. Which is a real shame. Sony's current 2021 lineup vs Xbox's current 2021 lineup absolutely illustrates why AAA 3rd party exclusives are needed on Xbox.

Xbox 2021

AAA

• Halo Infinite
  • Flight Simulator (likely)
  • Forza Horizon 5 (likely)

AA

• Second Extinction (likely)
  • Exomecha
  • Scorn (possibly)

A/Indie

• Call of the Sea
  • Grounded
  • Hello Neighbor 2

PS5 2021

AAA

• Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
  • Horizon: Forbidden West
  • God of War: Ragnarok
  • Ghostwire: Tokyo
  • Deathloop

AA

• Kena: Bridge of Spirits
  • Returnal

A/Indie

• Goodbye Volcano High
  • Stray
  • Solar Ash

Some of those are timed exclusives and could end up on either list. Like Deathloop, Tokyo, Kena, Call of the Sea, Second Extinction.

9am it is. Mofos better not sell out in 2 minutes flat.

"Everything you need to know about Sea of Thieves" seems like an odd video to put out at this point in time. I mean I know there's been a lot of updates since launch and all, but if you were going to do something like this, wouldn't the appropriate time have been shortly before the steam release earlier this year? Doubt that too much has changed since then at least.

Ryuu96 said:

Anyone else really wanna see them do one of these videos for a new game coming out this year that maybe actually takes advantage of the SSDs to some extent, rather than just how much faster old games load?

Cus I'd really like to see that.

Around the Network

I pre ordered a month or months ago. Why can't you pre order before? I am surprised...

What was that game called again? It was a first person RPG based in the world of Pillar’s of Eternity. I look forward to that.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Nice controller but litereally launches a week before the Xbox series.

konnichiwa said:

Nice controller but litereally launches a week before the Xbox series.

Is this the new Series X/S controller or current model?

shikamaru317 said:
KiigelHeart said:

Is this the new Series X/S controller or current model?

Current model, you can tell by the D-pad and lack of share button. But it will still work with Series S/X. 

Ah ok, totally forgot about the share button already. Cool controller though, might pick it up with Series X.

edit. When chicks see me rollin' with my 200k gamerscore and limited edition GoW-controller.. forecast: humidity levels rising. Me, a nerd? Please..

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 18 September 2020