By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'd like it if they gave Scalebound the go ahead. It's a rather interesting IP.

Pretty pumped about the gamepass announcements as I have to move soon and probably won't have internet for up to a month bar access at work or on my mobile phone. I need a bit of a backlog to play through. I hope the hype fits the games.

Around the Network

MS would be dumb not to try to revive Scalebound as a XSX Exclusive.

DeusXmachina said:
Xbox Era podcast leaked the W101 kickstarter since january 12. Almost a month before anyone else. They also leaked the HZD for PC.
We should probably pay more attention to their rumors from now on.

HZD for PC was initially leaked by Russian game journalist Anton Logvinov, not XboxEra. They were probably just referencing what he said in their podcast. 

EspadaGrim said:

the first time around it was cancelled for being sub par. Sounds like it was another Crackdown 3

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

What's Xbox Era? Is it ResetEra affiliated?

Anyone else in on this PSO2 beta?

Around the Network
derpysquirtle64 said:
DeusXmachina said:
Xbox Era podcast leaked the W101 kickstarter since january 12. Almost a month before anyone else. They also leaked the HZD for PC.
We should probably pay more attention to their rumors from now on.

HZD for PC was initially leaked by Russian game journalist Anton Logvinov, not XboxEra. They were probably just referencing what he said in their podcast. 

I don't know who leaked it first but in the podcast they said The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2 will also come to PC so it's not exactly the same rumor.

konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

I don't see how longer automatically equals better when it's just more of the same.

Origins was already long enough, especially for an AC game. Odyssey doesn't add any activity that wasn't already in Origins except for the conquest battles which serves no real purpose other than getting a bit of money and a piece of equipment and doesn't feature a new gameplay element. On top of that, story missions aren't noticeably better either.

I don't doubt that Greece was accurately recreated but if that's so then maybe it wasn't the best idea to make it the biggest AC game yet.

I'm now 35 hours in and I wish the game would end within the next few hours so I could concentrate on the DLC stuff (which will surely spice things up again) and play something else. It has kinda already overstayed its welcome. Realistically, that's not going to happen.

Yeah that's what I meant with 'Everyone has his own preference ^^'.  You will find enough people who hate it (angry joe as an example) but then you have people who love it like the easy allies (especially Huber) =p.

only 6 hours later (41 in total) and the main storyline is completed. Definitely didn't expect that.

Ending was very abrupt and had no climax at all.

Spoiler!

One conquest battle that you only play through half-way, instead of a fight we only get a cinematic of Deimos who immediately gets shot in the back by Kleon for absolutely no reason. The assassination of Kleon didn't feel rewarding either.

I got the good ending and had the scene where everyone (Myrrine, Alexios, Kassandra, Stentor, Nikolaos) is having dinner. They don't even know each other or at the very least haven't seen them in a very long time. Why isn't there a cinematic in which they meet first? Very weird ending.

Ryuu96 said:

That's great news but it sounds like you can start earning them right now.

I don't see any available quests and my console is up to date. Does it work for anyone else?

sales2099 said:
EspadaGrim said:

the first time around it was cancelled for being sub par. Sounds like it was another Crackdown 3

It didn’t look as bad as Crackdown 3 though, Rumors were that they couldn’t get the game stable on the XB1 that wouldn’t be a problem with XSX. 

MS also needs to reforge their relationship with Platinum and this would be the best way to do it.

Finally managed to get AoT 1&2 physical at a reasonable price.