By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

That's nuts….I pay 25 bucks per month for 1/4th of those speeds lol

I'm paying $77 a month for 80 mbps currently, which is the 2nd cheapest plan that Comcast offers in the US. Cheapest is 25 mbps for $50 a month. The only other options besides Comcast where I live are Verizon DSL which is I think $35 a month for 2.5 mbps, mobile hotspots which are expensive and have small data caps, and satellite internet, which is expensive, has huge ping times, and small data caps. Comcast sucks ass, and they are the largest ISP in the US. They basically went around and bought up all of the smaller local cable companies in many areas of the US, and now have a monopoly stranglehold on those areas. 

That's a ton. I pay less than 10$ for 100mbps and can get 200mbps for the same price if I switch to another provider. Unlimited data included.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:

Holy fuck that's bad. My condolences 

derpysquirtle64 said:

That's a ton. I pay less than 10$ for 100mbps and can get 200mbps for the same price if I switch to another provider. Unlimited data included.

Yeah, the rip-off prices and monopoly tactics are two of many reasons why Comcast was regularly 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in Consumerist's Worst Company in America Tournaments back when they used to hold them. They also spend a ton of money lobbying the US Government to ignore their shitty practices and have terrible costumer service.

Year Winner Runner-up Third place
2006 Halliburton Choicepoint Wal-Mart and US Government
2007 RIAA Halliburton Wal-Mart and Exxon
2008 Countrywide Financial [note 1] Comcast Diebold and Wal-Mart
2009 AIG [note 2] Comcast Bank of America[note 3] and Ticketmaster
2010 Comcast Cash4Gold Bank of America and Ticketmaster
2011 BP [note 4] Bank of America Comcast and Ticketmaster
2012 Electronic Arts Bank of America AT&T[note 5] and Wal-Mart
2013 Electronic Arts Bank of America Comcast
2014 Comcast Monsanto Wal-Mart and SeaWorld

https://billfixers.com/blog/21-times-comcast-worst-company-america

This is why I support public run broadband, the internet should be recognized as a utility and own by the public.

Proud to be a Californian.

I voted Persona just so we can get Atlus support on Xbox even though Ni-Oh is my most wanted game on that list.

Voted for Persona as well, Dragon Quest would be a close second but DQ is mainly big in Japan, not really in the West that said I loved DQ11 and would love to see it and future games come to Xbox.

Voted Dragon Quest. Ys would have been my second.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Looks like they drooled on it in the first pic, also liking the design more and more.

Didn't something similar happen with the Xbox One with someones kid taking a pic of the console?

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmg-kFilOHc

A step back from what is present now. I have this dashboard and I don’t like that updates and queue tabs are hidden under sub menus. There is no way to see pending updates count by just opening my games and apps. Ofc it isn’t a problem if auto update and sleep mode are enabled but not everyone have it enabled. 

Does Saints Row 3 have a remastered version or is it only via BC?

So 40 people on Hellblade II (he said twice the size of the first game) and 80 people on Bleeding edge, and Project Mara.