By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

"The idea was always to basically lay all the cards on the table from first party and have a big blowout. And there's a ton of stuff to be excited about. Definitely big AAA XGS reveals, other big third parties on stage (not necessarily exclusive). It might change a bit at this point in time given COVID-19, but you could say that's the aim. I'm personally really excited for their show."
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-studios-ot8-ori-and-the-speed-of-the-ssds.176346/page-314#post-34035447

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
"The idea was always to basically lay all the cards on the table from first party and have a big blowout. And there's a ton of stuff to be excited about. Definitely big AAA XGS reveals, other big third parties on stage (not necessarily exclusive). It might change a bit at this point in time given COVID-19, but you could say that's the aim. I'm personally really excited for their show."
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-game-studios-ot8-ori-and-the-speed-of-the-ssds.176346/page-314#post-34035447

That's how it always begins and then a few days before the event starts the "Keep your expectations in check" comments begin.

shikamaru317 said:

I'm 100% down for more Halo spinoffs. My top 5 most wanted Halo spin-offs:

-Mass Effect like Halo RPG
-Arbiter focused game set between 5 and Infinite maybe
-Halo Wars 3
-Halo Megablocks revival
-Flood horror game, where Flood spores somehow end up on a civilian transport with limited security personnel. Mix of Outlast style run and hide or die horror, and 1st person survival-horror once you find a gun later in the game (but you have to use it sparingly due to limited ammo)

I would be down for Halo Wars 3.
Halo Wars 2 was pretty average... But the first Halo Wars was possibly one of the most solid strategy titles on Xbox.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

Sounds good, I wish it was already July, lol. 

Same. This wait is going to feel like forever. At least we will get other gaming tidbits in between. 

Embed twitter boy

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 May 2020

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:

Embed twitter boy

If this turns out to be accurate, makes those people saying that the Unreal 5 demo couldn't run on Series X at the same level of performance quite wrong. MS are masters of software, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they pulled off something like this using software. Gives them a pretty fair advantage over Sony, if MS did manage to pull off faster data throughput speeds than Sony in spite of Sony building an expensive custom SSD, through software decoding innovation. 

From what I gathered online. It’s a process done by Atari and Nintendo back in the 8bit era but lacked software support to make it snappy fast or viable during gameplay.

We will see how effective this Velocity Architecture is, in the coming months. I don’t think MS would make themselves susceptible to ridicule like this, as they’re aware of the cloud debacle. 

Can anyone confirmed if you get H:MCC on pc you can download it on Xo or XSX free of charge?

and if so microsoft store or steam?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Can anyone confirmed if you get H:MCC on pc you can download it on Xo or XSX free of charge?

To my knowledge, the MCC isn't a play anywhere title, so no, you wouldn't be able to get it for free on a different platform than the one you purchase it on. 

It's part of GamePass though, so you could just get that and play it wherever you want.

Angelus said:
kirby007 said:

To my knowledge, the MCC isn't a play anywhere title, so no, you wouldn't be able to get it for free on a different platform than the one you purchase it on. 

It's part of GamePass though, so you could just get that and play it wherever you want.

^ That :)

It is not a Play Anywhere title. But if you have GamePass then you are covered and can have it on both; also keep in mind that the PC version only have some of the content (I believe Halo Reach and 2 for now)