By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Microsoft is actually sharing its revenue for Gaming now (is this the first time ever? Lol).

Trunks and Welfare. ?

11 hours into Persona 5 Royal now. Just finished the first palace. Took me about 3 hours to clear everything in there.
Definitely a very fun game but not without flaws.

At the moment I would certainly rank it behind Dragon Quest XI which blew me away when I played it two years ago and a little behind Yakuza 7.

Also I expected there to be more mini games (so far I only played the batting mini game). Maybe that's just how the Yakuza series spoiled me. Nothing to do in the arcade at all. No mini games when increasing your talents (watching movies, reading books, studying, bathing etc.) other than some trivia questions during class and that one part-time job.

Xbox is all grown up ?

Sitting alongside the big dawgs like Linkedin, Windows, Office and Azure.

Gaming should consistently overtake Linkedin fairly soon and once ABK comes into the fold they should take over Windows too.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 October 2022

Around the Network

You would not believe how many tweets I've read about how angry some are that Age of Empires is exclusively coming to Xbox consoles only. And the basis for that is because Age of Empires II received a PS2 port in Europe and Japan only in November 2001

Hard to see how much of an impact Bethesda is having on Xbox's revenue yet lol. But, other than ESO and FO76, there hasn't been much that would impact those numbers I guess lol

Ryuu96 said:

VGChartz numbers pretty close or spot on.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

VGChartz numbers pretty close or spot on.

At the end of September VGChartz estimates are at 17.15 million units. Pretty much matches Welfare's estimates as there is always some gap between shipped vs sold.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.