By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Update to 2023.

• Age of Empires II Definitive Edition Xbox Port - January 31st.
  • Ghostwire Tokyo - March 25th.
  • Redfall - First Half 2023.
  • Ara History Untold - First Half 2023.
  • Starfield - First Half 2023.
  • Minecraft Legends - Spring 2023.
  • Forza Motorsport - Spring 2023.
  • Age of Empires IV Xbox Port - 2023.

Stacking up nicely.

Can't wait to see what this list will look like for the second half of 2023

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Update to 2023.

Stacking up nicely.

Starfield - Second Half 2023.

Hehe.

I think Project Belfry will be there and either Hellblade II or Contraband...Probably Forza Motorsport due to the hiring freeze.

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Update to 2023.

Stacking up nicely.

Throw in all the 3rd party multi-plat releases and that's going to be a crazy year.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

Update to 2023.

Stacking up nicely.

Let's just hope and pray that the rumors of Forza and Starfield getting delayed into the 2nd half of the year aren't true. If they aren't delayed, 2nd half of the year should have most of these game releasing:

• Contraband
  • Hellblade 2
  • Project Mara
  • Avowed
  • Wolfenstein 3 (if they did start working on it after Wolfenstein Youngblood released summer 2019)
  • Project Belfry

Probably at least 2 of those will still release in the 2nd half of the year even if Forza and Starfield are delayed into the 2nd half. 

Who would've thought today would end up being a huge day for Xbox!

Idk if it was mentioned, but was an XOne version announced as well? I figured it was not going to be due to isometrical strategy games being very CPU intensive, which last-gen most likely would've been a bottleneck.

@Ryuu96 you mentioned it, but did I miss the whole AoE DE moving to AoE 2 DE's engine? That would be pretty huge. 

Around the Network

Master Chief at the Halo World Championship 2022 | HaloWC - YouTube

gtotheunit91 said:

Idk if it was mentioned, but was an XOne version announced as well? I figured it was not going to be due to isometrical strategy games being very CPU intensive, which last-gen most likely would've been a bottleneck.

@Ryuu96 you mentioned it, but did I miss the whole AoE DE moving to AoE 2 DE's engine? That would be pretty huge. 

Yeah. They casually mentioned it, Age DE is moving its engine to Age DE II engine and they'll share more in 2023.

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Yeah. They casually mentioned it, Age DE is moving its engine to Age DE II engine and they'll share more in 2023.

Damn, that's pretty huge for them to casually go over it. AoE DE is definitely the weakest release so far and has not received any new content compared to 2 and 3. I played it at launch in 2018 and it was very meh. It actually made me kind of worried for the future remakes thankfully that's no longer a problem, but the first remake was not done correctly. Hopefully this means it'll get the treatment it deserves. 

This was a funny, spot-on, and entertaining history run-through of the franchise.