By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks like Crash 4 is coming to Steam on October 18th (previously Battle.net only) and the Crash game that has been leaked will be announced at The Game Awards!

Around the Network

Interesting......

gtotheunit91 said:

They also claiming that starting with Season 3 they are going to 3-month seasons.

But they also claimed two extra Forge maps and I'm still waiting. ?

Forge maps in between seasons should be nice, I'd start by dropping about 3 between "Not Season 3" and Season 3 and then 1 Forge between each Season following that.

Correction, Forge Map Remakes* 1 Remake between each Season would be nice.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 October 2022

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

They also claiming that starting with Season 3 they are going to 3-month seasons.

But they also claimed two extra Forge maps and I'm still waiting. 👀

Forge maps in between seasons should be nice, I'd start by dropping about 3 between "Not Season 3" and Season 3 and then 1 Forge between each Season following that.

Correction, Forge Map Remakes* 1 Remake between each Season would be nice.

That would be a nice even pace! There's always a mid-season update in live service games. 343 can just throw in a Forge remake of a map and we would definitely be happy!

Around the Network

Didn't know they were doing seasons with Resurrected but looks like they'll be handled the same as Diablo 3. Which will ensure I will never be playing D3 ever again

gtotheunit91 said:

Interesting......

Suspected as much given the similarities between the slabs and the Outsider powers, among other things. The island that Deathloop is set on, Blackreef, also has some similarity to the Island that the city of Wei-Ghon is on, and the climate of Blackreef also matches with the climate of Tyvia which was based on the Scandinavian countries:

Last edited by Bandorr - on 08 October 2022

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Interesting......

Suspected as much given the similarities between the slabs and the Outsider powers, among other things. The island that Deathloop is set on, Blackreef, also has some similarity to the Island that the city of Wei-Ghon is on, and the climate of Blackreef also matches with the climate of Tyvia which was based on the Scandinavian countries:

Speaking of which, were you able to finish your playthrough of Deathloop? 

gtotheunit91 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Speaking of which, were you able to finish your playthrough of Deathloop? 

Not quite yet, I started playing again after the patch that fixed the crashing, but I still have a few things left to do before I do the final loop where I kill all of them in one day. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 October 2022