By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I like playing a Dark Elf cus I'm a murderous little bastard =)

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/453554/dead-or-alive-7-was-in-development-but-it-was-later-cancelled/

This is incredibly disappointing news. 2 of my favorite fighting series, DoA and SoulCalibur, seem to be dead now, while my other favorite fighting series, Virtua Fighter, skipped Xbox on the remaster of VF5. I don't like Tekken very much, I actively dislike Street Fighter, I don't like Mortal Kombat very much, Arc's anime fighters all skip Xbox. Basically the only fighting games I have to look forward to this whole generation on Xbox are the rumored Bandai Namco developed Killer Instinct, and any future 3D anime fighters from CyberConnect2. It truly sucks to be a fighting game fan on Xbox this generation. 

Guilty Gear is a loss, but I'd take King of Fighters and Samurai Shodown over Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and any other Arc fighter.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Favourite Playable The Elder Scrolls Race?

High Elf 0 0%

Wood Elf 0 0%

Dark Elf 2 16.67%

Argonian 0 0%

Khajiit 2 16.67%

Redguard 2 16.67%

Breton 3 25.00%

Orc 1 8.33%

Nord 1 8.33%

Imperial 1 8.33%

Total: 12

Breton master race confirmed, I always knew this to be true xD

I think this is an artefact of Oblivion :) Breton was my to go class because of passive (and only) energy regen! It was not that good in Skyrim actually but becasue of the force of habit I still picked them :)

I will probably make a bigger post than this later, but I thought I would drop this here for now

Welcome back to VGChartz @Jaywood2010

Around the Network
Jaywood2010 said:

I will probably make a bigger post than this later, but I thought I would drop this here for now

Does this mean we can finally overthrow Ryu?

SegaHeart said:

Well that only took almost 20 years

It's about to be the 8 year anniversary of the Battle of B-R5RB on May 20th! 

VGC just got a whole lot better, Welcome back Jay!

first good thing the mod team has done in 15 years

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:

first good thing the mod team has done in 15 years

Cool. We'll bring back Kerotan and QuickRick then

In all seriousness, the mods teams have done plenty of good over time. Much of it is behind the scenes, but plenty of good has come from all teams throughout the years. Not fair to dismiss those accomplishments because you only approve of one of them.

Back to Empire, though. 

But those are comparable with toastboy

anyway nomnomnom

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.