By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mr.GameCrazy said:
coolbeans said:

Oh dear...

I'm sure I'll enjoy Halo 4. I've enjoyed all the other ones prior to that one. :)

Edit: From the first level I played, the game looks great so far. I'm surprised this was on the Xbox 360.

Hope you enjoy it! Halo 4 was the first game to be developed by 343 instead of Bungie, so the games story can be divisive compared to previous Halo games. I personally enjoyed Halo 4's story. Multiplayer, not as much lol it was very CoD like in its design. 

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:
coolbeans said:

Oh dear...

I'm sure I'll enjoy Halo 4. I've enjoyed all the other ones prior to that one. :)

Edit: From the first level I played, the game looks great so far. I'm surprised this was on the Xbox 360.

Is  the best looking xbox 360 game in my opinion.

The xbox one X and pc version of the game is beautiful

trunkswd said:

Just self advertising again. I am doing a little stream of Tunic. At The Quarry now. 

https://www.twitch.tv/trunkswd

I'm at work currently but I'll open you up in another tab and have you in the background... I'm not going to sign in to twitch either on this pc so it'll be some guest view.

trunkswd said:
ironmanDX said:

I'm at work currently but I'll open you up in another tab and have you in the background... I'm not going to sign in to twitch either on this pc so it'll be some guest view.

Thanks!! I appreciate it! :D 

Stop rushing so hard. You're exhausing your stamina and takng additional damage when it depletes which in turn depletes your potions much quicker.

Just dash in when you see an opening, dash out. Using the grappling cables to stagger is good tho.

trunkswd said:
ironmanDX said:

Stop rushing so hard. You're exhausing your stamina and takng additional damage when it depletes which in turn depletes your potions much quicker.

Just dash in when you see an opening, dash out. Using the grappling cables to stagger is good tho.

But but that is how I game. I'll keep that in mind for whenever I stream the game again. The Librarian I raged quit again then the next time it took me 2 attempts to beat. Hopefully this boss is the same or similar.

Lol, well rush of the start then and keep him confined in the little circle area where the jewel is. Pray that he only does that stupid knockback kick... Probably RnJesus dependant though.

I was lucky enough to lock him in there and managed to get him about a third HP depleted before I needed to pot and move.

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Just finished Halo 3: ODST! Enjoyed that one a lot! Now it's time for Halo 4, the final game in the Master Chief Collection.

Halo 4 is a really good game. Campaign is great. It's mainly OG Halo fans that dog on it, but anyone without those nostalgia glasses of 'Bungie teh best' will probably really like it. 

You should play Halo 5 too. Weakest entry story wise, but from a gameplay perspective, it's a lot of fun. 

At least we know that any and all criticism is being read I guess?

Ryuu96 said:

Wow that’s 2 months in a row Xbox outsold the PS5 in Europe. 

trunkswd said:
jason1637 said:

Wow that’s 2 months in a row Xbox outsold the PS5 in Europe. 

Those Europe charts are missing UK and Germany, and some other smaller markets. And we know Xbox Series X|S outsold PS5 AND Switch in the UK. 

Was this in line with VGChartz projections or do you plan on making adjustments? 

trunkswd said:
ironmanDX said:

But but that is how I game. I'll keep that in mind for whenever I stream the game again. The Librarian I raged quit again then the next time it took me 2 attempts to beat. Hopefully this boss is the same or similar.

The Library boss was the toughest in my opinion, all the others did not take that long to beat with one simple strategy.