By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

He's actually out-posting us because he is also posting outside this thread. Yesterday the gap between his reaching 30,000 and the thread reaching 30,000 at the same time was about 30 posts. It will be that again after this one. We need to at least shrink that gap if he is going to continue to venture outside the thread. That or someone needs to keep his fingers away from his keyboard for a bit.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

We need to step it up.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Playing Halo 3 and I enjoy it a lot so far!

Mr.GameCrazy said:

What do you think of the story thus far? You can pretty much post anything you'd like, don't be afraid to spoil anything. We've all played them through. 

ironmanDX said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

What do you think of the story thus far? You can pretty much post anything you'd like, don't be afraid to spoil anything. We've all played them through. 

I'm liking the story. so far. I was surprised that I ran into The Flood, but given the first 2 games, I should've expected it. They're as intimidating as ever, which is great! I feel bad for Cortana being trapped with Gravemind. Good thing I'm getting close to the point where I rescue her, though.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
DroidKnight said:

We need to step it up.

So what is the goal? For Ryuu to have his 30K post and 30K post in Xbox Empire to be the same?

Yup. 

He mentioned how they'd cross at approximately the same time... I thought... Why not the same time? 

You guys can ban people from a thread... Like for 10 minutes when it gets close yeah? 

Not that you would... But... 

You know. Just a hypothetical...

Mr.GameCrazy said:

You should tell us your favorite to least favorite when you finish them.

If you are really enjoying the Halo universe, it might be worth checking out Halo Wars 1 and 2. Both really good games, and those Blur cutscenes, same studio behind Halo 2 Anniversary cutscenes, are excellent. Halo Wars 2 leads up to Halo Infinite so you'll have a better understand of what's going on. 

Last edited by smroadkill15 - on 10 April 2022

Ryuu96 said:

Y'all crazy

I can't do it at the same time, either I reach it first and I have to stop posting or Empire reaches it first and I have to lock it

Not true.  You just have to make sure you are the 30,000 post in the thread at the same time you are sitting on 29,999 for your personal posts.  Just stop at 29,999 on yours for a bit and wait for the right time to post here.

shikamaru317 said:

And if somebody steals it from you, then permaban them xD

A tar and feathering in front of the whole world would be more to my liking.

Ryuu96 said:

That's great but honestly didn't notice low resolution on my playthrough a few months ago.