By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, I think that going with Paramount was a big mistake, only Peacock could have been a worse choice, it should have been Netflix or Amazon but I suppose this deal was signed in like, 2012 so they were sorta stuck with it.

I remember when Halo was supposed to be on Starz for years lol 

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, I think that going with Paramount was a big mistake, only Peacock could have been a worse choice, it should have been Netflix or Amazon but I suppose this deal was signed in like, 2012 so they were sorta stuck with it.

I remember when Halo was supposed to be on Starz for years lol 

Starz makes Paramount+ look good. 

Machiavellian said:
konnichiwa said:

Angry Joe seems to dislike the Halo show, (did not watch his review tho)

I personally do not like to read someone else opinion on a TV show until I see it myself.  Something like that usually is geared towards what that person expects which might not align with what I expect and thus taint my experience.  I rather form my own opinion.  Even so, I usually give a show until the mid part of its season before forming any real decisions because the first 3 episodes are setups before most shows get into the meat.

Well Angry Joe had a rather postive Halo Infinite game review, Except for MTX/Similar looking environements in SP etc. Also the first episodes seem to be the best ones.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I prefer more bold solid colors, but hey what the heck, these are kinda cool also.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Just a quote from the video : "Larry Hryb - Gamepass enable you to change the decision from what to buy to what to play".

So freaking true

Halo now has the record holder for most viewed premiere show on Paramount+

Not sure how huge of a deal it is but going against Star Trek Picard and 1883 (one of my all time favorite shows already) that’s a great start!

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Halo now has the record holder for most viewed premiere show on Paramount+

Not sure how huge of a deal it is but going against Star Trek Picard and 1883 (one of my all time favorite shows already) that’s a great start!

Huh, I didn't expect that, Lol.

Maybe that says more about Star Trek than Halo though...

But hey if Halo remains Paramount's #1 show then that's cool for the long term, hopefully an even higher budget and better writing team, Terry Matalas come over to Halo, Star Trek dead.

Having a high budget is one thing...using your budget effectively is another.

Judging by some of the clips I've seen from this show, I really just feel like they don't have very good people working on this. I've seen way better done with a lot less money than they put into this already.

Ryuu96 said:

Here we go again, Jeff and Jez scooping each other

I’ve been hoping and praying for an Age of Mythology Definitive Edition!!!! 

SegaHeart said:

This light skin Latina is cosplaying as Junko from Dangan ronpa if only she was super mid thick

SegaHeart said:

Search Tommy King on instagram she is incredible and her first few photos too much

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire

just for your information^^