By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
dx11332sega said:

Yeah trucks

I've sent him a message.

Oh so we have to request to get our names changed? I don't remember how I ended up with my username being how it is, but I usually have it stylized differently. 

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I've sent him a message.

Oh so we have to request to get our names changed? I don't remember how I ended up with my username being how it is, but I usually have it stylized differently. 

@TruckOSaurus 

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Yeah, only Trucks or another Admin can change names, I don't think it's an official implementation but he can do it nevertheless, it hasn't broken anything at least, Lol.

cant break something thats already broken

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

trunkswd said:

Machina and myself are technically Admin's but we don't have any access to the backend.

edit

It was funnier in my head at the time.  Now, not so much.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 10 December 2021

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Help needed. Halo Infinite crashed (unhandled exception blah blah blah) and now it won't start anymore. I restarted and tried launching it from the desktop, from the xbox app, from the store, from the start menu, it all just launches this screen:

Looking at that score I guess I'm not the only one ending up here after a crash...

How do I get it to work again?

Forza Horizon still launches. Something broke with Halo.

I found this 'solution' online, anyone know anything better. I don't to download 60+ GB again, wtf.

Ok I acutally fixed it. Not sure which one of these worked but heres the set of commands I ran to eventually get it to work. Rebooting frequently:

Get-AppxPackage gamingservices -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:SystemCurrentControlSetServicesGamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:SystemCurrentControlSetServicesGamingServicesNet" -recurse and finally uninstalling infninite and then re-installing it after running all of these. That got it to work again.

Last edited by SvennoJ - on 10 December 2021

Around the Network

that blue icon in library probably means there is an update?

see if there is an update for the xbox game bar

kirby007 said:

There is, updating now. Also an update for the Windows Store.

SvennoJ said:

Help needed. Halo Infinite crashed (unhandled exception blah blah blah) and now it won't start anymore. I restarted and tried launching it from the desktop, from the xbox app, from the store, from the start menu, it all just launches this screen:

Looking at that score I guess I'm not the only one ending up here after a crash...

How do I get it to work again?

Forza Horizon still launches. Something broke with Halo.

Happened to me but fixed itself. The app is quite jank. Some people when they delete games are losing storage on hard drive. Not having that issue here but the game icons in that still remain for even after deleting the game. 

All i can say it restart pc, app and just hope for best. Sorry this is extremely unhelpful. 

SvennoJ said:
kirby007 said:

There is, updating now. Also an update for the Windows Store.

otherwise Click on the 3 dots next to the game and select manage installation. Then untick/tick high texture pack, and select ‘chose what I want to install’. And, then select the modules you want to install (It is up to you whether you want to keep the HD textures or not). This should so the job. Basically, what this does, it verifies the installation.

Well updating the game bar and store, then rebooting again, didn't help. Slightly different screen but no game start

Also the XBox app keeps forgetting the other games I have installed. When I search them they get added again on the left.

What a pita, can not one game work right lol. I'll try the repair option, maybe that does something.