By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

404 games? Are they including demos? lol The number of games on my actual account is like half that

Apparently my surface go can't handle the site well lol

Around the Network

Not the worst month but also not spectacular.

Btw that Xbox Museum website doesn't load on my laptop and not on my phone either. :/

Ryuu96 said:
ice said:

Apparently my surface go can't handle the site well lol

Ruined by Costume Quest 2.

lol It must have been after my 2 year break from gaming, I only played like 2 games at the end of 2017. Kinda sad to see a 10-12 hour game was my most played that year.

Barozi said:

Btw that Xbox Museum website doesn't load on my laptop and not on my phone either. :/

Microsoft servers can't handle your achievement stats I'm afraid.

edit. It actually runs like crap on my phone too. Timeline doesn't work at all. 

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 23 November 2021

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Always love hearing Joe speak about Halo.

I know! It's sexy as hell :)

This thing is so cool :)

Not noted there but I created my Xbox Live account on DAY 1; so I did not have to pick "Laurent187878" but just "Laurent" (my first name) And still rocking it! 
No surprises about Halo 3... I loved this game so much (the MP was amazing)

Ryuu96 said:

He admitted that they have a ton of work to do, they've just came off a 'sprint' which he hopes was a healthy version of a sprint, now they're recuperating and he mentions how he's seen the bad versions of this (Bungie's crunch).

I'm really glad he took the approach of avoiding crunch. Halo 2's development is NOTORIOUS for how bad the crunch was. Most Bungie employees were working 80-90 hour weeks for months leading up to launch. What we got was a fantastic game for sure, but it came at a horrible cost.

There are a lot of disappointments still about Infinite. Specifically regarding campaign co-op and forge not being there at launch, but if that means that not only we'll get a polished experience for both modes when they finally release, and it won't come at the cost of the developers personal lives, then I'm all for that. 

Will send screenshots from museum itself a bit later

Ryuu96 said:

Wait, where's this guy???? He's not in the free tier pass or in the store