By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
KiigelHeart said:

The day I saw Geralt Butler on a face moisturizer ad for men, I realized men have a right to feel pretty too!

Is that Gerald Butler's Witcher brother?

Yeah also known as The Butcher of Thermopylae.

Around the Network

Why is it that every random on my team always sucks to the point that you wonder how they even function at life?

caring about anything else aside outside P2W heh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Angelus said:

Why is it that every random on my team always sucks to the point that you wonder how they even function at life?

Sorry, it was probably me.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

You're a bit of a completionist, 160k GS but only 215 played. So averaging 740g per game?

I have 85 titles played and only 19k GS. Most of my games are stuff I've played 1-3 hours and quit xD

Around the Network

You can tell I'm new to Xbox. 2021 is the first year Xbox has been my main platform.

It looks like PC Gameplay isn't included at all, because I played like 1 hour of Fuzion Frenzy and a lot of FH4 in 2018. I guess AOE Online is counted because that was a games for windows live thing, but recent PC titles haven't been counted.

Took me a while to realise CB4 is Crash Bandicoot 4 lol.

KiigelHeart said:

814g per title, new completionist winner.

Can I just say how much my AI cracks me up in Halo? She sounds like a psychopath lol. I don't know if bursting out laughing as I start a Halo match is what they intended, but it's happening frequently for me haha.