By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah as soon as they announced XP would only be earned by challenges a couple months ago everyone said it was a bad idea... and it still is.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

It was 80% week one. Interesting that it’s now 90% after two weeks. 

jason1637 said:
konnichiwa said:

Play a match 45 XP
Win the match + 15
Losethematch+5
For each kill  +4
For each assist +2
Time of match each minute 2 XP

MVP winning the match with 20 kills/5 assists =>150 XP + duration of match lets says 20 minutes=  total 190 XP

Just should add some objective xp aswell.

Get rid of the daily challenge that gives 100 Xp for a match (so silly bec it is better to play quickplay games instead of long big team games)

And let the weekly challenges stay but with this setup no one will feel forced to do the weekly challenges. (Bit like almost no one cares in COD but see it as an nice extra bonus when they completed one)

This is good except the lose a match and play a match xp. At the least we should get xp on a medal basis.

Well you fill it like you want , people who are not good in the game or are put into a horrible team should atleast get some xp.   Can have MVP bonusses aswell and playing single or with friends based xp.  Just don't like it how it is now.

Ryuu96 said:

Living in europe this annoys me, cause many are asking for an series X while basically every Media market is full with Series S systems that can't get sold quickly enough.

konnichiwa said:
Ryuu96 said:

Living in europe this annoys me, cause many are asking for an series X while basically every Media market is full with Series S systems that can't get sold quickly enough.

There is a ton of Series S stock and occasionally it is even sold below RRP to shift the stock. I've seen Series S bundled with Fifa 22 for £250 (the RRP). I've seen Series S selling for £230 brand new on shops in the UK.

You can get a used Series S for under £230, meanwhile used Series X is still way above RRP.

Production of Series S doesn't need to increase... shops are even lowering the price to sell it because they have too many.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Zippy6 said:
konnichiwa said:

There is a ton of Series S stock and occasionally it is even sold below RRP to shift the stock. I've seen Series S bundled with Fifa 22 for £250 (the RRP). I've seen Series S selling for £230 brand new on shops in the UK.

You can get a used Series S for under £230, meanwhile used Series X is still way above RRP.

Production of Series S doesn't need to increase... shops are even lowering the price to sell it because they have too many.

Whilst the Series S is pretty much always in stock everywhere we really don't know if there is loads of it available or if it's just getting a good constant flow to keep it in stock whilst shifting a decent amount of units and with Christmas buying about to hit full swing they need as much stock as they can get and the choice is to either produce 1 Series X or 2 Series S going by their die sizes or maybe it's some of the other components stopping them from ramping up Series X production.

It sucks if your after a Series X and hopefully that supply increases in the new year but as far as Microsoft see it anyone who buys a console and gives them a monthly sub is equal.

Not a good sign when Halo content creators, especially one as fun as Mint Blitz, is making videos about their dislike for the progression system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoCNJe-Xfo

If 343 doesn't fix this issue asap, they're going to start losing players

Ryuu96 said:

Maybe I am dumb or not in the right mood but how do I start exactly a game form the could on the xbox?

konnichiwa said:
Ryuu96 said:

Maybe I am dumb or not in the right mood but how do I start exactly a game form the could on the xbox?

First you need an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, then press the Xbox button on your controller, select My games & apps>See all

Choose Full Library> Xbox Game Pass

Then you just need to select a game with the cloud icon on it

gtotheunit91 said:
konnichiwa said:

First you need an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, then press the Xbox button on your controller, select My games & apps>See all

Choose Full Library> Xbox Game Pass

Then you just need to select a game with the cloud icon on it

Thx will try it :)