By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You Can Only Pick One: WoW or FFXIV on Xbox?

WoW 5 33.33%

FFXIV 10 66.67%

Total:15

Can hope that 343 has pleaded their case to Microsoft as well on hiring more employees, they've near ~30 jobs and none are listed as contract from what I can see. There's no way around it, either you expand and take on more permanent positions or you don't and you're fucked.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 July 2022

Around the Network

Halo 1 & 2 Editing Kits to Receive Tons of Cut Content (Weapons, Vehicles, Characters, Maps, and Campaign Levels [Including E3 2003 Earth City]) | ResetEra

“Following our recent Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase, we’re excited to confirm that Xbox will be back on the show floor at gamescom 2022 in Cologne, Germany,” the company said in a message sent to press today.

“Fans in Europe and around the world can expect updates on some announced games coming to Xbox in the next 12 months and a chance to hang out as a community again (in person)!”

Xbox said it will provide more details on its plans for the show in early August.

Xbox Has Confirmed Plans To Attend Gamescom 2022 | VGC

Today the Japanese Computer Entertainment Supplier’s Association has revealed the main visual and a list of exhibitors for Tokyo Game Show 2022.

You can find the list below, including Sony, Microsoft, Square Enix, Sega/Atlus, Bandai Namco, Koei Tecmo, Konami, THQ Nordic, Aniplex, D3 Publisher, Inti Creates, HoYoverse, and many more.

It’s worth mentioning that some exhibitors like Sony, Microsoft, and HoYoverse will be present only within the online part of the event, so they won’t have physical booths.

Tokyo Game Show 2022 Main Visual & 465 Exhibitors Revealed: Microsoft, Square Enix, Sega, Bandai Namco & More

They're letting us know ahead of time it's only for games in the next 12 months.

They certainly learn from their mistakes.

Around the Network

So will every event that Xbox attends this year be the next 12 months? Does it also expand now? Gamescom is in August so surely the next 12 months is August - August now instead of to June? Though even though it should, I don't expect them to show anything releasing in July - August 2023. Xbox Twitter says "small updates" too so I wouldn't expect much out of Gamescom (and a side note, TGS). It does feel a little like Gamescom is going the same way as E3 with how many major publishers aren't attending this year (Sony, Nintendo, Activision-Blizzard, Take Two).

eh not a fan of the 12 months time span. They should definitely include the holiday season after that.

Could do the next 18 months from E3 (June 2023 - December 2024) which will focus on gameplay trailers for Holiday 2023 - Early 2024 and then sprinkle in a few (literally, 3 or so) CG or In-Engine trailers for titles releasing in Holiday 2024 so the event will still be majority gameplay still and a few updates on titles a little further out, could be like a 80/20 split between gameplay/not gameplay.

But if Xbox actually had a line-up for Holiday 22 along with a large line-up for early 2023 then the show would be packed, they will get to that stage eventually, which will make the next 12 months more appropriate cause they'll simply have too much to show off. It's a bit more awkward here cause the next 12 months is really, waiting for at least 8 months of those 12 for the releases, Lol.

MIcrosoft needs to hire Japanese developers that are too japanese ala the Dangan ronpa's and Trials of Cold Steal 3 and not load up on Japanese developers focused on Western like Mikami the Resident Evil creator or other western japanese developers like those from Devil may cry and Bayonetta that seem to western yes I said Bayonetta aswell mostly Bayonetta 2 art Design looks too western not my taste. Other Japanese Western I would not touch as much Time Crisis by namco and Metal Gear Solid too western like damn .Where is my Phantasy Star? Less USA and more Fantasy with Japanese crazyness I'm more Excited about Final Fantasy 16 than Starfield But Starfield is cool just too western overload.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.