Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Series X Launching in November | Halo Infinite Delayed to 2021 | Fable, State of Decay 3, Forza Motorsport and Obsidian RPG 'Avowed' Announced

Which August XGS Title Are You Most Looking Forward to Playing?

Battletoads 6 24.00%

Tell Me Why 5 20.00%

Wasteland 3 8 32.00%

Flight Simulator 6 24.00%

Total:25

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by trunkswd **

OpenCritic Prediction - Ori and the Will of the Wisps

50 or Less 0 $0.00 0.00%

51 - 55 0 $0.00 0.00%

56 - 60 0 $0.00 0.00%

61 - 65 0 $0.00 0.00%

66 - 70 0 $0.00 0.00%

71 - 75 0 $0.00 0.00%

76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020
Ryuu96 said:
God I can't wait for E3 to return...

100% this. I think we all needed a wake up call that E3 is still needed when they pulling shit like this. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network

Microsoft can't be as bad as Ubisoft. Even the May event was more interesting.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:

Yeah, that's a pretty safe bet. I'm expecting MS to top the Sony June show as well, which was kind of underwhelming for me personally. 

shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

Yeah, that's a pretty safe bet. I'm expecting MS to top the Sony June show as well, which was kind of underwhelming for me personally. 

While nothing blew me away at the Sony show, it was very high quality as the stuff when people talked was filmed in a studio and not in front of a crappy webcam with a $10 mic. If Phil Spencer talks it needs to be done in a studio and not in front of a webcam. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

While nothing blew me away at the Sony show, it was very high quality as the stuff when people talked was filmed in a studio and not in front of a crappy webcam with a $10 mic. If Phil Spencer talks it needs to be done in a studio and not in front of a webcam. 

I fully expect any developer or executive talking will be done in a studio with proper recording equipment. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

I fully expect any developer or executive talking will be done in a studio with proper recording equipment. 

I'd hope so. Remember the May event? Aaron Greenberg looked like he was back in the 90s with the quality if his webcam and mic. 

shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

I didn't watch it, so I really can't grade it, but I liked Ratchet and Clank, Spiderman, Horizon and I'm thinking one other thing, but I can't remember what... 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Slade6alpha said:
shikamaru317 said:

I didn't watch it, so I really can't grade it, but I liked Ratchet and Clank, Spiderman, Horizon and I'm thinking one other thing, but I can't remember what... 

Out of everything they showed, the only exclusives I will probably play are Horizon 2 and Kena, maybe Returnal but I doubt it. Ghostwire Tokyo is timed, so I will wait and play it on Xbox. I liked the first Spider-Man game, but not planning to play Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Peter Parker is Spider-Man to me, not very interested in playing as Miles. Plus they are refusing to release it on PS4 even though it is using the same engine and assets as the first game and could easily run on PS4 as a result. Athia looked very disappointing to me; looks western instead of Japanese, if I'm going to play a Japanese game I want it to look like a Japanese game. Ratchet & Clank looked pretty good, but I feel like I'm too late to play it, don't have time to go back and play the others. 

https://twitter.com/strictly_nobs/status/1282411380235173889?s=21

The resolution wars have begun :)

sales2099 said:
https://twitter.com/strictly_nobs/status/1282411380235173889?s=21

The resolution wars have begun :)

Will it not run on the same settings on the PS5.