By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Xbox Series X|S should be +3M in shipments. Below XB1's 3.9M but that's expected due to the shortages.

Sell through should be equivalent as well given it's still sold out, and there will always be a few hundred thousand units in transit to stores.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Damn MS... Absolutely killing it.

Makes sense Microsoft wanted to increase Gold price, so they could... *checks notes* piss people off and ruin their momentum??

Go home Microsoft, you're drunk.

Shaunodon said:

Makes sense Microsoft wanted to increase Gold price, so they could... *checks notes* piss people off and ruin their momentum??

Go home Microsoft, you're drunk.

Yes, I love companies bringing in more revenue than previously imaginable only to increase prices on consumers further!

Great numbers for Xbox. Crunched some numbers. If Series X makes up for 2/3rd of next gen sales thats roughly 3.57m sales but I didn't account for Xbox One so the real hardware sales should be lower but above 3 million. Not bad but MS needs to ramp up production asap.

Around the Network

too much positivity in here, imma need them to do something dumb again lol That growth is crazy, I remember when it was first out I wasn't a believer, now I'm a total shill for GP. Gratz MS

I wonder when they continue with the BC program.

Tencent is going to get their hands on everything, watch them buy a majority stake in CDPR lol.

konnichiwa said:

I wonder when they continue with the BC program.

I'm sure they started work on it again after the holidays. I expect to hear about it sometime next month. 

Felt like I didn't play much last year lol and I'm usually always playing games a year later but I'll try to fill what I can later