By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

Ryuu96 said:

If Gears Collection is this year.

And Forza...

And Halo BR...

Halo/Gears/Forza Trifecta is back! 😅

Yeah even Nick pointed that out and started laughing, The Holy Trinity never dies.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Itagaki made a twitter account for the first time ever like 2 days ago, and it has already been followed by Jeremy Hinton (Xbox Business Lead for Asia), Ken Lobb (Xbox Games Sudios), Matt Smith (Xbox Games Sudios Publishing in Japan), and Aaron Greenberg (GM Xbox Games Marketing). Reminder that Itagaki back in January 2021 said he would love to work with Xbox again.

Believe in the dream guys!

Good honestly with all those Xbox guys following him I think that it’s really possible now.

EspadaGrim said:
shikamaru317 said:

Itagaki made a twitter account for the first time ever like 2 days ago, and it has already been followed by Jeremy Hinton (Xbox Business Lead for Asia), Ken Lobb (Xbox Games Sudios), Matt Smith (Xbox Games Sudios Publishing in Japan), and Aaron Greenberg (GM Xbox Games Marketing). Reminder that Itagaki back in January 2021 said he would love to work with Xbox again.

Believe in the dream guys!

Good honestly with all those Xbox guys following him I think that it’s really possible now.

Yeah, it seems like Xbox Global Publishing might have contacted him sometime after that January 2021 interview where he said he would love to make an Xbox exclusive again with his new studio. Really do hope they are working with his new studio and giving him enough money and developer resources to make something great like DoA or Ninja Gaiden rather than something broken like Devil's Third. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 15 May 2022

All of those could be involved too.

Matt Smith is a Producer for XGP Japan and Ken Lobb is a Creative Director for XGP.

Though Ken doesn't have much history with Japan projects, I believe he was involved in Scalebound and Phantom Dust Remake but...U'know.

May just be following because Itagaki is a well known guy, Lol.

Would love to see developers making dynamic backgrounds and selling them or having them as preorder bonuses and such, reminds me of the old 360 days when devs sold GamerPics and UI themes and Avatar Items and such. 

Around the Network

Make dynamic themes unlockable via achievements.

Ryuu96 said:

Make dynamic themes unlockable via achievements.

Like when certain achievements unlocked avatar apparel on 360.

Last edited by gtotheunit91 - on 16 May 2022

Wait, what?