By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

 

Would You Like to See Another Fallout in the Original Genre?

Yes, I’d Love to Play an Isometric Fallout 1 16.67%
 
Yes, Isometric Fallout Is Better 0 0%
 
I’d Be Happy With Both 2 33.33%
 
I Don't Care, I Don't Like Fallout 1 16.67%
 
No, I Dislike Isometric Titles 1 16.67%
 
No, It’s Pointless, Giv... 0 0%
 
Give Me Isometric Fallout and More Wasteland 0 0%
 
Not a Mainline/Spinoff bu... 1 16.67%
 
Total:6
ice said:

No big games releasing now might as well just start over next year lol

Also does anyone know how to stop this badge notification spam?

Might try this.

It was so simple, I always just overlooked it.

Click on the actual word "(close)" inside the little pop-up window.  Don't just x out of your windows.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 14 May 2022

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

It's worth noting that Yakuza has now surpassed Persona as Sega/Atlus' 2nd bestselling series in the past year, after Yakuza went multiplat. Hopefully Atlus is watching that very carefully.

While I think Persona on Xbox is a matter of when rather than if, I'm not really sure this news is very convincing.

Throughout 2021 and the beginning of 2022:

1) 2 Persona titles released and both are spinoffs (5 Strikers and the re-release of 4 Ultimax)

2) Yakuza Remastered Collection + Yakuza 6 (both re-releases) and Yakuza 7 - all are mainline releases.

3) The Yakuza numbers include the Judgement IP (re-release of the 1st game, and release of the 2nd).

SEGA has essentially fudged the Yakuza numbers since it's not only Yakuza being included, which is rather telling tbqh. And it's a non-eventful period for Persona. I don't think Atlus will look at this as being anything substantial. But again, when rather than if.

EspadaGrim said:

It’s weird that Sony has potentially has gotten exclusivity to Bloober Teams Silent Hill game since it would be a 3 way collaboration on a IP that they don’t own with a studio that they also don’t own.

Similar to Spider-Man and Insomniac, it would be funny if after all this Sony ends up buying Bloober Team in the end as well.

The rumours are that there are 3 SH games in development. There is some speculation of FireSprite (Sony owned) possibly being one of the developers, but rumours also pointed to the Sony SH being from a Japanese developer. 

It'll be interesting to see what actually comes of all of this. But Sony buying Bloober would be a rather strange choice for an acquisition. But weirder things have happened I suppose! 



DroidKnight said:
ice said:

No big games releasing now might as well just start over next year lol

Also does anyone know how to stop this badge notification spam?

Might try this.

It was so simple, I always just overlooked it.

Click on the actual word "(close)" inside the little pop-up window.  Don't just x out of your windows.

that post wasn't even my best post in that thread



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If you don't know what to play I honestly recommend Roque Legacy 2. The game keeps on giving, if you take your time it can keep you busy for weeks.






NobleTeam360 said:
Spade said:

Yall can trash port begging all you want, but they didn't start putting Xbox on their surveys until last year. Fast forward, and we getting Soul Hackers 2 on Xbox.

Have to start somewhere.

I didn't see anybody "trashing" port begging. Although it can become an annoyance if someone is constantly tweeting or posting about wanting "X" game on their preferred platform non stop. 

Anyway, I hope Atlus can hit a "stride" so to speak and really start porting a lot of their back catalog to modern platforms in particular Persona and SMT. I did see on the survey that Etrian Odyssey was also something Atlus might be interested in remastering as well, never played the Etrian Odyssey games but if they remaster them I'd certainly be interested in checking them out. 

My personal hope is for Persona 3 FES and Portable to get remastered first and foremost but I'd love it if they did something for the Raidou, Digital Devil Saga, and the Devil Survivor games. 

Think that fraud Ryuu mentioned it but he a bum, so meh :)

My personal hope is that Persona 3 doesn't get remastered, and it's persona 4 again. . But for real I'll take about anything from them, don't care much for Etrian Odyssey though. 

Also, if tweeting and posting ends up getting more games to our preferred platform, I'm keep that fight going. Gotta fight that good fight. 

Last edited by Spade - on 14 May 2022

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

It's worth noting that Yakuza has now surpassed Persona as Sega/Atlus' 2nd bestselling series in the past year, after Yakuza went multiplat. Hopefully Atlus is watching that very carefully.

Very much this! Yakuza is now behind the blue mascot for sales last fiscal year. Crazy what going multiplat does for you and yeah I hope Atlus is watching, but they aren't too smart and very inconsistent. Wish SEGA had more reign on them tbh. 



Spade said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I didn't see anybody "trashing" port begging. Although it can become an annoyance if someone is constantly tweeting or posting about wanting "X" game on their preferred platform non stop. 

Anyway, I hope Atlus can hit a "stride" so to speak and really start porting a lot of their back catalog to modern platforms in particular Persona and SMT. I did see on the survey that Etrian Odyssey was also something Atlus might be interested in remastering as well, never played the Etrian Odyssey games but if they remaster them I'd certainly be interested in checking them out. 

My personal hope is for Persona 3 FES and Portable to get remastered first and foremost but I'd love it if they did something for the Raidou, Digital Devil Saga, and the Devil Survivor games. 

Think that fraud Ryuu mentioned it but he a bum, so meh :)

My personal hope is that Persona 3 doesn't get remastered, and it's persona 4 again. . But for real I'll take about anything from them, don't care much for Etrian Odyssey though. 

Also, if tweeting and posting ends up getting more games to our preferred platform, I'm keep that fight going. Gotta fight that good fight. 

Yeah, I don't mind people tweeting about it. Just when it's excessive, on every atlus post. And FU on Persona 3



Nick on the XboxEra Podcast said that he believes that the MS 1st party franchise that will be getting the MCC treatment will likely come out this year and he straight up hinted that its Gears Of War.

Could potentially make this year a little better if it comes to be, just hope that Judgement and Overrun are included if true.



EspadaGrim said:

Nick on the XboxEra Podcast said that he believes that the MS 1st party franchise that will be getting the MCC treatment will likely come out this year and he straight up hinted that its Gears Of War.

Could potentially make this year a little better if it comes to be, just hope that Judgement and Overrun are included if true.

Would definitely replay Gears 2 and 3. The others... maybe in 5 years or so.



Aren't all the games already playable on GP?

But improved versions would be great