By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

Would You Like to See Another Fallout in the Original Genre?

Yes, I’d Love to Play an Isometric Fallout 4 40.00%

Yes, Isometric Fallout Is Better 0 0%

I’d Be Happy With Both 3 30.00%

I Don't Care, I Don't Like Fallout 1 10.00%

No, I Dislike Isometric Titles 1 10.00%

No, It’s Pointless, Giv... 0 0%

Give Me Isometric Fallout and More Wasteland 0 0%

Not a Mainline/Spinoff bu... 1 10.00%

Total:10
konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

Black Friday sale is online. Some nice deals.

Will probably get Resident Evil 2+3, Metro Exodus Gold Edition and Civilization VI (I'm not entirely through the list).

I've got enough reward points to not spend a single cent on them.

In the US they have the AC origins + Odessey + Valhalla for 79 bucks, nice deal.

Doesn't include the season passes for Origins and Odyssey though. Both games are on sale for $12 and $15 respectively, so you'd pay $53 for Valhalla.

I think the Valhalla + Watch Dogs Legion bundle for $91 is a better (and more next gen) deal. $45.50 for each of them (Legion is available separately for $40 though).

Around the Network

Think I'll pick up the Control Ultimate Edition. I know they won't actually have the next gen upgrade out until sometime "early" next year, but I doubt I'll be able to get it cheaper than 20 bucks by then, so might as well just buy it now.Anyone here played the RE3 remake? That worth a 20?

Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

Black Friday sale is online. Some nice deals.

Will probably get Resident Evil 2+3, Metro Exodus Gold Edition and Civilization VI (I'm not entirely through the list).

I've got enough reward points to not spend a single cent on them.

In the US they have the AC origins + Odessey + Valhalla for 79 bucks, nice deal.

Doesn't include the season passes for Origins and Odyssey though. Both games are on sale for $12 and $15 respectively, so you'd pay $53 for Valhalla.

I think the Valhalla + Watch Dogs Legion bundle for $91 is a better (and more next gen) deal. $45.50 for each of them (Legion is available separately for $40 though).

I would agree but I am not into WD.  And I honestly wish their was a Valhalla deal...

Angelus said:
Think I'll pick up the Control Ultimate Edition. I know they won't actually have the next gen upgrade out until sometime "early" next year, but I doubt I'll be able to get it cheaper than 20 bucks by then, so might as well just buy it now.Anyone here played the RE3 remake? That worth a 20?

Yeah didn't expect that to drop by 50% so soon. Bought it at full price cause I had to get rid of some of my MS balance at the time. Seems definitely worth it.

There's a demo for both RE2 and RE3 on the store, so you might wann check that out first. The bundle is €32 btw. so probably the better choice if you haven't played RE2 yet.

Ryuu96 said:

They're ending the year in terrible shape.  Senior leadership getting fired and the game they've been working on for the last 5 years didn't ship and missed a next gen launch.

Around the Network

you mean leadership that has fumbled for quite sometime getting removed is a bad thing?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

They're talking about ending the year strong cause they apparently have some Halo Infinite news soon, I'm hoping gameplay or a more precise release date, anything less won't really be ending the year strong Imo...

@ice SoT?

Picked the 3rd option to be a troll. But honestly, can't really comment too much. I've only played SoT. Biggest difference is the fast loading screens and silky smooth gameplay. UI is awesome and I love the controller. Hope to be on the Xbox train again once I plat Ys 8. Unrelated, but Xbox App is terrible. Fucking sad they took like 15 steps back. Captures are great though, but seriously fix that shit MS.