By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro

Crash Bandicoot 8 57.14%

Spyro 6 42.86%

Total:14

Xbox Series X|S sold 15K in Spain at launch and is sold out. Microsoft only sent units to 6 retailers.

I have XB1 having sold 15K as well back at launch, which would make this the third country where XBS matches close to what XB1 sold initially

UK

XBS: 155K
XB1: 150K

Spain

XB1: 15K
XBS: 15K

Japan

XB1: 23.6K
XBS: 20.5K

https://www.gamereactor.es/ventas-espana-ps5-y-xbox-series-x-llegan-cuando-8-de-cada-10-consolas-son-nintendo-switch/

Last edited by Welfare - on 19 November 2020

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Another AAA Xbox timed exclusive for 2021.

double post

Welfare said:

Xbox Series X|S sold 15K in Spain at launch and is sold out. Microsoft only sent units to 6 retailers.

I have XB1 having sold 15K as well back at launch, which would make this the third country where XBS matches close to what XB1 sold initially

UK

Spain

Japan

https://www.gamereactor.es/ventas-espana-ps5-y-xbox-series-x-llegan-cuando-8-de-cada-10-consolas-son-nintendo-switch/

It's a real shame that MS wasn't able to produce enough stock, you can tell that they could have easily stomped the Xbox One launch in all of these markets if they had more stock available on release. Even Japan, they sold out online preorders in minutes, and sold out day one retail stock quickly, there was demand for many more Xbox Series units in Japan.

sales2099 said:

This works. Instead of one 20 hour AAA game every 5 years we can get one 5-6 hour AAA every 2 years. This can pad more years of the gen, and I mean that in a good way. Keep the Game Pass beast fed with more AAA 1st party content. Give fans more games and confidence on social media. 

I hope they'll sell these games for 40$ if this is the case. Otherwise the backlash would be enormous. Call of Duty is probably the only franchise that they can sell 4-5 hour games for 60$ and get away with that

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I must say, the current-gen version of Cyberpunk looks way better than I was expecting:

Resolution seems a bit fuzzy on XB1 X, but improved on Series X BC, which presumably means there is a resolution scaler in place. Some noticeable pop-in while driving, but it's not too bad. Lighting and reflections look quite good considering they are pre-baked instead of ray-traced. Framerate looked stable to me even during heavy action scenes. If the current gen version already looks this good on Series X, imagine how good the actual Series X optimized version will look when it releases in 2021. 

Dude, I'm loving the promotional content for this game lately. Those people from a few months ago who were lowering their expectations seem to have jumped the gun:

Spoiler!

Ya, 2020 is a write off for winning on games (though Xbox released like 10 games, no small feat. Crossfire X gonna boost Xbox even further

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Welfare said:

UK

Spain

Japan

That's nice to hear. It's really great that Series X matched or even surpassed XB1 launch numbers. People seem to forget that despite all the controversies, Xbox One launched really strong. It was 3-4 months after launch when the sales went down to low numbers and XB1 started to get outsold by PS4 by a lot.

Ugh. I'm so pissed at the world. Was right there waiting at 3 PM for the Walmart Series X restock today, just like I was for their last restock. This time they told people there would be a captcha to prevent bots from stealing them all to scalp, but there was no captcha protection once again. I got it in my cart and into the checkout screen this time (last time it sold out 15 seconds, before I could even get the checkout screen open), but it glitched and told me to wait a few minutes every time I tried to order, then it sold out again. Clearly the lack of captcha protection allowed the scalper bots to buy them all up in minutes. Meanwhile Amazon still hasn't sent my initial Series X order from September 22 when preorders first opened.....

shikamaru317 said:

Ugh. I'm so pissed at the world. Was right there waiting at 3 PM for the Walmart Series X restock today, just like I was for their last restock. This time they told people there would be a captcha to prevent bots from stealing them all to scalp, but there was no captcha protection once again. I got it in my cart and into the checkout screen this time (last time it sold out 15 seconds, before I could even get the checkout screen open), but it glitched and told me to wait a few minutes every time I tried to order, then it sold out again. Clearly the lack of captcha protection allowed the scalper bots to buy them all up in minutes. Meanwhile Amazon still hasn't sent my initial Series X order from September 22 when preorders first opened.....

At this point, I recommend just going to a physical store. It's clear online retailers are no longer working.