By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A thing of beauty, isn't it? Design labs 360 controller for the Series X/S.

So tempting.... I have 2 controllers (well 4 if you count my X1 controllers) and no need for a third but... Temptation.

Around the Network

Bought Planet Alpha a few months ago on sale. So I guess that only leaves Rock of Ages 3.

Last edited by Barozi - on 29 June 2021

Barozi said:

Bought Planet Alpha a few months ago on sale. So I guess that only leaves Rock of Ages 3.

If you haven’t played it you can probably get a refund 

This site has become even more quiet than usual in the last few months. E3 aside.

trunkswd said:
ironmanDX said:

This site has become even more quiet than usual in the last few months. E3 aside.

The forums sure. But our Alexa ranking has actually improved the last couple of months, so the number of views for the site has gone up. 

COME ON STALKERS, GET INVOLVED!!

Crazy.

That's good news for the site overall.

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
trunkswd said:

I couldn't tell you what is causing the extra views for the site. 

I have a way of drumming up hate-views. ;)

You going to post a pro Xbox article on the front page? A negative article? About another company?

trunkswd said:
ironmanDX said:

COME ON STALKERS, GET INVOLVED!!

Crazy.

That's good news for the site overall.

I couldn't tell you what is causing the extra views for the site. 

Phil Spencer quotes. He's been saving the site for years now.

Ryuu96 said:

I've been no-lifeing ESO so I've not been around as much and still haven't updated the thread but I am in the middle of doing that now, I have noticed we've been close to 20,000 for far too long though!

We need someone to stand outside with a sign to get the lurkers in.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DOOM Eternal’s free next-gen upgrade has arrived! Experience next-gen performance on XBOX Series X with three graphics modes: Ray Tracing Mode, which provides accurate lighting and reflections, Performance Mode, which provides smooth gameplay 120 FPS, and Balanced Mode, which provides high visual fidelity with 4K at 60 FPS.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

DOOM Eternal’s free next-gen upgrade has arrived! Experience next-gen performance on XBOX Series X with three graphics modes: Ray Tracing Mode, which provides accurate lighting and reflections, Performance Mode, which provides smooth gameplay 120 FPS, and Balanced Mode, which provides high visual fidelity with 4K at 60 FPS.

Can finally start the game then.

On the other hand, I just started CoD MW and I'm over 20 hours into Yakuza 7....