By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Alan Wake remaster launching this fall. Looks like it'll be on PS too.

Around the Network

Does anybody else have issues with Flight Simulator on Series X since the new world update came out?

I tried multiple times but every time I set a destination and press "fly" on the world screen, the game will freeze on the loading screen at around 60%.
All other activated world updates are also up to date.

shikamaru317 said:

We have more and more reports coming in that Sony has hatted either timed or full exclusivity on Bioshock 4. Add that to the long running rumors that they are going for timed or full exclusivity on Street Fighter 6, as well as the rumors of them getting Remedy's new AAA IP as a 2nd party (full) exclusive, and all the AAA they have already hatted (Ghostwire Tokyo, Deathloop, Forspoken, FF7R, FF16), plus these new studio acquisitions (Nixxes, Housemarque, and FireSprite, plus Bluepoint is rumored).

Microsoft really needs to step up their game soon, it's time to make more gaming acquisitions and big 2nd party deals.

You are forgetting the rumored Fromsoft exclusive and their partnership with Haven, Firewalk and Deviation. Sony have good momentum behind the scenes.

shikamaru317 said:

We have more and more reports coming in that Sony has hatted either timed or full exclusivity on Bioshock 4. Add that to the long running rumors that they are going for timed or full exclusivity on Street Fighter 6, as well as the rumors of them getting Remedy's new AAA IP as a 2nd party (full) exclusive, and all the AAA they have already hatted (Ghostwire Tokyo, Deathloop, Forspoken, FF7R, FF16), plus these new studio acquisitions (Nixxes, Housemarque, and FireSprite, plus Bluepoint is rumored).

Microsoft really needs to step up their game soon, it's time to make more gaming acquisitions and big 2nd party deals.

Naw, MS should keep doing what they are doing.  Nothing really new or big coming from Sony if you really think about it.  Yes, they have solidified pretty much Sony only studios which I believe this is a defensive move to make sure they do not find themselves part of Tencent or some other big publisher.  Actually I believe none of these moves are direct relation to MS but the industry in general.  MS need to concentrate on first getting out top quality content and pick up studios that really would help shore up the holes in their products.  No need to knee jerk everytime another studio is purchased. 

Barozi said:

Does anybody else have issues with Flight Simulator on Series X since the new world update came out?

I tried multiple times but every time I set a destination and press "fly" on the world screen, the game will freeze on the loading screen at around 60%.
All other activated world updates are also up to date.

Wanted to test it for you but then the game gave me a 7 GB update, then an 5 GB world update and another 10+ GB update for WU 1-5

Around the Network

Just tried a landing challenge in Japan and that one worked.
Then went back to the global map and picked a destination in the US and another plane but once more the loading screen just stopped at 60%.

Got everything installed except for World Update V (Nordics).
Why isn't there a way to just disable world updates? Instead I can only select to deinstall them and since we all know how fast the download speed is, I'm not eager to try it.
It's not like I know what update caused the problem. Installed World Update VI and a little update for all the other World Updates as well. Could be anyone of them that's causing the issue.

Barozi said:

Just tried a landing challenge in Japan and that one worked.
Then went back to the global map and picked a destination in the US and another plane but once more the loading screen just stopped at 60%.

Got everything installed except for World Update V (Nordics).
Why isn't there a way to just disable world updates? Instead I can only select to deinstall them and since we all know how fast the download speed is, I'm not eager to try it.
It's not like I know what update caused the problem. Installed World Update VI and a little update for all the other World Updates as well. Could be anyone of them that's causing the issue.

finally updated, and no issues, I am flying .

Ryuu96 said:

I literally never use Game Pass Perks looking at them, it's alright to give them away right? They should work? Although I'm pretty sure like everyone here has Game Pass Ultimate already, Lol.

Yeah you can give it away. I've given the spotify and disney plus perks to friends since i alreayd have those subscriptions. 

Idk how the news of Tencent buying a majority share of Fatshark slipped by me.

If China gaming policy permanently disrupts their profits then idk how they will be able to afford to keep expanding.

Lol Sony moneyhatted KOTR