76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:
Looks like the Xbox Spring Sale is going up.

Come on DBZ Kakarot and Doom Eternal on sale!! Yes I know Doom just came out. 

DBZ is $40.19. Doom is not on sale.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
trunkswd said:

Come on DBZ Kakarot and Doom Eternal on sale!! Yes I know Doom just came out. 

DBZ is $40.19. Doom is not on sale.

Looks like I'll be buying DBZ. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

The more I play Bleeding Edge the more I like it. More often than not, randoms actually have an idea how to play as a team so matches are more tactical and fun.

I think overall the characters are balanced well and NT shouldn't rush to tweak them.

For example, I read people find Buttercup to be OP but I don't agree. Her yank+oil combo is easy to escape from if you keep an eye on your stamina and dodge. And she's easily countered with Nidhöggr, who's deadly against any tank and my favourite dps character. His Ride the Lightning skill is a game changer if used with teamwork.

You can also dodge Maeve's cage if you pay attention and she's easily damaged and forced to escape. Maeve is very good but wouldn't call her OP. 

El Bastardo is the best tank imo. My brother plays him well and he finished many games with plenty of kills and zero deaths. He deals good damage while protecting teammates. We even won 4v2 and 3v2 situations with well-timed ultimate abilities by Nidhöggr and Bastardo.

While Bleeding Edge is more about teamwork, individual skill is also more important than I initially thought. It's about good use of skills and dodge and situational awareness. If they boost stamina regeneration they lower the skill-cap imo so I hope they won't do it.

Well, just 1 day left in the work week for the Ori 2 patch that was announced for this week to release. Looking like it got delayed, which sucks because I’m waiting on the patch to play it.

Damn the Spring Sale has some fantastic deals.

Cities Skylines Mayor Edition is a really good deal but it looks like they're continuing with the DLCs so it's still not a complete edition.
Trine Ultimate Collection is also a steal.
Shadow of War DE for $15
Onrush for $5.
etc.

Could probably spend hundreds but I need to keep a clean head.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCbo0BamXw

Lul.

Oh I unlocked it yesterday when I excactly played one match =p

Toybox Turbos removed from April's Games with Gold — replaced with Blinx: The Time Sweeper

https://www.trueachievements.com/n41353/games-with-gold-april

lol wut?

Last edited by Barozi - on 03 April 2020

shikamaru317 said:
Well, just 1 day left in the work week for the Ori 2 patch that was announced for this week to release. Looking like it got delayed, which sucks because I’m waiting on the patch to play it.

Hasn't it been delayed a week already? So it'll be two weeks.

It won't release today because IIRC, Microsoft doesn't do patches on a Friday.

Feels like it could have benefited from a few weeks delay, Moon are already a working from home studio so I don't imagine Coronavirus is affecting them too much.

Barozi said:

Toybox Turbos removed from April's Games with Gold — replaced with Blinx: The Time Sweeper

https://www.trueachievements.com/n41353/games-with-gold-april

lol wut?

Toy car game subbed for one of the original Xbox’s new IPs that I never played? Sign me up :)