By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Starfield & Redfall Delayed to First Half of 2023 | Submit Your Bingo Cards | Xbox & Bethesda Showcase Announced for June 12th | Best Non Holiday Quarter Ever in Revenue

 

How Well Will Xbox Series Do in Japan (LT Sales)?

Below OG Xbox 0 0%
 
Between OG Xbox & X36... 1 8.33%
 
Between OG Xbox & X360 (Closer to X360 8 66.67%
 
Above X360 3 25.00%
 
Total:12

I'd prefer Fable, everyone is well acquainted with Gears at this point, Fable on the other hand I'd wager not so much. There hasn't been a proper Fable in a long time (12yrs since the last mainline) there's an entire generation of kids that don't understand why Fable TLC is the best in the series and why anybody who says otherwise is an alt of Peter Molyneux..... So a collection to get people back into the Franchise before Fable 4 launches would make sense.



Ride The Chariot

Around the Network

A Fable remaster trilogy would be great but I don't think that fits with the getting the MCC treatment, Getting the Mass Effect treatment would of been a better way to tease it. Fable Legendary Edition



WoodenPints said:

A Fable remaster trilogy would be great but I don't think that fits with the getting the MCC treatment, Getting the Mass Effect treatment would of been a better way to tease it. Fable Legendary Edition

Fable Hero Edition 😁



People tend to forget they now own many franchises that also could get a collection with installments that are not on xbox yet.






konnichiwa said:

People tend to forget they now own many franchises that also could get a collection with installments that are not on xbox yet.

True, it could be something like a Fallout collection or Elder Scrolls Collection I suppose. 



Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Oh Hey VGChartz.



LOL. They can't take Spiderman. Funny as hell.



shikamaru317 said:
konnichiwa said:

People tend to forget they now own many franchises that also could get a collection with installments that are not on xbox yet.

True, it could be something like a Fallout collection or Elder Scrolls Collection I suppose. 

Hah.

Bigger chance of Bethesda somehow doing a Skyrim collection than remastering Oblivion and Morrowind.



JFC, I almost forgot how sad 2017 was, Lmao.

Also reminds me of the days where folk used to say Phil is all talk.