By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:
Ryuu96 said:

Get the Scorpion Gun.

I do, still pretty damn hard non the less. Also I heard that I should never hit 'continue' always load my save then hit 'play' .. right?

Pretty much. I hit continue a couple of times, and it always turns skulls off when you do. Not a big deal if you forget about it and it happens. Just quit out and choose to load the specific game instead. It won't invalidate your run as long as you don't actually progress when you load in without skulls.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
jason1637 said:

CrossfireX Previews saying the game is mediocre.

It was a mediocre Counter-Strike ripoff to begin with, but the multiplayer for this title seems to be more CoD than CS.

I am a little surprised that the single-player aspect isn't being reviewed better either considering it was made by Remedy.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Around 10 years ago, I played Counter Strike a lot. And of course I tried Crossfire as well at some point. Never understood the hype behind the game, except - OMG Remedy are making a campaign. I don't really think that they tried that much because it's definitely not something the original developer requested. The multiplayer once again gonna be a F2P game with a ton of MTX. So who cares about single player. I'm not even sure that the Remedy core team is working on it as they probably switched to Alan Wake 2 already. I really wouldn't expect a lot from this game at all even despite the fact that Remedy are behind single player part

Btw, something is wrong with one post on last page as it doesn't load at all for me, getting stuck at second Ryuu's post. I think it's the second time when I have such issue with a certain post breaking my browser completely to the point that it won't load the page.

Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Btw, something is wrong with one post on last page as it doesn't load at all for me, getting stuck at second Ryuu's post. I think it's the second time when I have such issue with a certain post breaking my browser completely to the point that it won't load the page.

Hmm, let me test something.

Yep, it's that tweet that breaks it

Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Yep, it's that tweet that breaks it

Wait, the newest tweet has broke it?

Yes, it works fine in Edge but not in Safari

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Yes, it works fine in Edge but not in Safari

Lol.

Fuck sake.

I'm 99% sure the other way of embedding tweets breaks the page for everyone so Idk what else I can do.

I think this way is fine, because it doesn't break it always. It's some random shit that's happening with some tweets I guess. Usually I can see embedded tweets with no issues. I even sometimes embed them myself by just posting the link and have no issues with that

derpysquirtle64 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

It was a mediocre Counter-Strike ripoff to begin with, but the multiplayer for this title seems to be more CoD than CS.

I am a little surprised that the single-player aspect isn't being reviewed better either considering it was made by Remedy.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Around 10 years ago, I played Counter Strike a lot. And of course I tried Crossfire as well at some point. Never understood the hype behind the game, except - OMG Remedy are making a campaign. I don't really think that they tried that much because it's definitely not something the original developer requested. The multiplayer once again gonna be a F2P game with a ton of MTX. So who cares about single player. I'm not even sure that the Remedy core team is working on it as they probably switched to Alan Wake 2 already. I really wouldn't expect a lot from this game at all even despite the fact that Remedy are behind single player part

This campaign has been in development for like 3-4 years now but its looks so bad for Remedy standards. The story, graphics, game design all look bland form the previews. I thought this would be a good campaign but it's not looking good.

trunkswd said:

I did it! Halo Infinite complete. Some of it was a bit obvious. And the end credits scene. Saw that coming a mile away.

Well yea, the end credit scene...look...ain't nobody who's ever spent any moderate amount of time consuming entertainment believing you when you tell them that a key character is dead without showing no body. Pics or it didn't happen.

Looks like Gears 5 is now out of top40 most played games according to trueachievements.com. I can still find competitive games pretty quickly of course, but it sucks TC has basically left this game to die now. It took a good while to fix the game and they even released a superb expansion campaign, they should've supported it for longer since Gears 6 is years away. No Gearsmas event or anything :(

KiigelHeart said:

Looks like Gears 5 is now out of top40 most played games according to trueachievements.com. I can still find competitive games pretty quickly of course, but it sucks TC has basically left this game to die now. It took a good while to fix the game and they even released a superb expansion campaign, they should've supported it for longer since Gears 6 is years away. No Gearsmas event or anything :(

I've not played any competitive Gears for a while now but been playing Horde/Escape this last week and that matchmaking is still very fast, I presumed Gearsmas would start later today as the next week of the season begins but if it's doesn't then that is hard abandoned by TC. If Gears 6 is really going to be 2025 then we could do with a Marcus Phoenix Collection to keep us going.