By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

Optic are some serious choke artists.

They clearly can't handle losing, hate to see it, Lol.

Dominating the entire tournament, didn't lose a single match until Faze beat them once and then even the follow-up was close, Cloud9 has destroyed their confidence given they easily beat Sentinels yesterday.

Suuuuuucks.

Gonna be a Cloud9 vs Sentinels final.

That last slayer match vs Cloud9 was brutal. Ola especially was just kill feeding them the entire match lol

Around the Network

Another game 5 slayer match. Another choke job. Yikes.

Jeez... Haven't seen halo viewership this high since peak halo 3....

Speaking of choke jobs. EUnited had sooo many opportunities lol. They're gonna be kicking themselves

Ryuu96 said:

Eunited put up a stronger fight than I expected, Faze is completely surprising me too, I don't have a clue who wins the finals now, Lol.

That Strongholds loss from Eunited though was weak AF, it should have been theirs, what a screw up, Lol.

They also really should have had that first CTF match. Brutal losses on their part. They gonna have nightmares about this one lol

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Disappointing and anticlimactic, a comeback story would have been a lot more interesting than a Cloud9 vs Eunited final, Lol. The teams I were rooting for are out (Optic/Faze) but at least the team I wanted out are gone (Sentinels).

Ah well, Faze did well, first team to give Optic a loss, beat Sentinels who are one of the best teams, a strong attempt from what is a newly formed team, I hope they stick together and build off that, IIRC they're the newest formed team in the tournament.

Dunno who to root for now, Cloud9 has a cooler name so maybe them?

Idk, I think this should be pretty good. EU vs C9 was the closest series I've seen so far. 

Oh wow, the loser bracket team has to win 2 best of 7s lol. No chance imo

I'm honestly not sure if I should say EU is serial choking, or C9 is serial clutching lol

CrossfireX Previews saying the game is mediocre.

jason1637 said:

CrossfireX Previews saying the game is mediocre.

It was a mediocre Counter-Strike ripoff to begin with, but the multiplayer for this title seems to be more CoD than CS.

I am a little surprised that the single-player aspect isn't being reviewed better either considering it was made by Remedy.