By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Don't start the Campaign download until you finish the 4GB update. It redownloads the whole game if you do.

-

Lol, that explains why my download is 48Gb then, Fml.

GODDAMNIT!!!

Around the Network

That's weird. I started the campaign download when I was about 2Gb into the MP update, and I didn't have to re-install the whole game

Ryuu96 said:

Well...xCloud is absolutely awful on my PC

In fairness I have 20-30 Mbps and I don't know the recommended amount but yeah, huge amounts of lag, completely unplayable, Lol.

Well if you're downloading halo on your Xbox at same time it's not going to work well. 20mbit should be enough if nothing else is using internet as xcloud is quite low bitrate. But then it still might not work well due to numerous other things.

Download done. Game loaded. Am going in fellas. 

It is unfortunate the way they set up the system. 

EpicRandy said:

Is someone aware if there's any patch note for the 4 GB multiplayer patch?

I haven't seen any, but I loaded up MP after the 4GB patch, and there's no visible changes lol. I doubt it was all bugs.

Around the Network

2 first missions done at Legendary (Difficulty is really meeting my expectations, already got violated multiple times by those elites (I find the elite harder than Brutes)).
Found the first 2 skulls too. You can actually see them with the scanner. Second one was a surprised but it is nice.

Angelus said:

That's weird. I started the campaign download when I was about 2Gb into the MP update, and I didn't have to re-install the whole game

I believe if people jumped in at 1 and started to download before that update finished or started they probably had issues.  I did not start mine until after 1:30 and the 4GB update had already completed so there was no duplicate download.  That update probably should have been done yesterday not right at 1 as MS should have know everyone and their mama was going to try to download the campaign right away.

trunkswd said:

I'll be streaming Halo on Twitch in about an hour after I eat dinner. I'm probably going to play in on Heroic and likely still get my butt kicked. I can't wait!

Took me like 15 attempts to kill the first boss at Legendary. I'm wondering if I should not have started with lower ahah :)

I'm wondering if I made a mistake starting on heroic, cus I'm finding the game piss easy...dunno if I wanna restart tho

Last edited by Angelus - on 08 December 2021

The anticipation can clearly be seen here.

In this scene the horror was a bit too much for the squeamish.

...but then theres that moment when pure ecstasy kicks in.

Hope you don't mind me having a little fun Trunks, just dropped in for a bit but can't stay.  I don't need spoilers for my play through.  Have at it.

If you want to see Trunks in action: https://www.twitch.tv/trunkswd

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 08 December 2021

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.