By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 October 2022

That's as clear as you can get, it'll stay on PlayStation, it may even come to Switch, they care more about filling their mobile gap.

Around the Network

“Phil Spencer says CoD will be treated like Minecraft and will additionally include Switch releases in the future”

“YOU’RE TAKING COD AWAY FROM US!!!!” Hardcore PS fans probably

Wait, so not only is AoE DE not getting any love in forms of updates and new content, but content that the first AoE is all about (ancient history) is getting ported to AoE 2 DE?!? I guess that would explain the engine change.

EDIT: I didn't know that AoE DE was built on top of the original games engine from 1997 lol. This is probably for the best then. 

Been playing more and more Persona 5. Still very fun but I wanna talk a little more about the flaws I've encountered.

1) Silent protagonist. I think this is a pretty bad choice. The biggest issue so far I've seen with this is when it comes to the anime cutscenes. It just doesn't work there at all. Imagine creating a whole anime season with a silent protagonist. That would be awful.

Then you have these scenes where people are directly talking to you and you have to answer. 80% of the time you get two or three answers to choose from that are pretty much identical. Don't let me decide something when there is nothing to decide. You don't even give me the illusion that I could steer the events to my liking (the Telltale games come in mind...).

2) Time management. I always look forward deciding what to do with my time but there are sooo many scripted events that completely mess with my schedule. Then when that scripted scene is over and time has passed I will usually be automatically transported to the cafe and Morgana either doesn't let me out of the cafe or even worse she will straight up say that I'm too tired to do anything and I should go to bed.

I got a job at the convenience store where I got extra points for attributes on a day with a "7" in it. So I went there on the 27th of April and wanted to repeat that on the 7th of May and guess what happened. On both May 7th and 17th there were scripted events that stopped me from getting the extra points. Maybe it will work on the 27th of May??? Idk.

Also why the fuck can't I do more things on a Sunday when there's no school? "Daytime" is just as long as the "After School" time period and you will always skip "Morning" for some reason. Actually, school days are better than Sundays because there's at least a (low) chance of getting a seat on the subway and reading a book.

3) Minor issue but the timing of the tutorial messages are sometimes off. For example I went into Mementos and worked my way through various levels when I got a tutorial message about me being able to crack down some weak walls. No shit Sherlock, I literally had to break walls to get to the lower levels to even receive this message. Obviously I figured that already out so maybe display the tutorial message earlier?

What a tease

gtotheunit91 said:

What a tease

Lol.