By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

Maybe it's just due to it being Halloween season, but that's an awful lot of marketing Arkane is putting out lately for Redfall. Hoping that means a release date is imminent.

If it's a Q1 release as many hope it will be, they should announce the date somewhat soon. Probably Game Awards in December at the absolute latest. Hopefully Redfall is Q1, and Forza and Starfield are both still Q2, don't want to see any more delays next year. 

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

the-pi-guy said:
EspadaGrim said:

Yeah that one will haunt them big time, Sony are way ahead of them already when it comes to forming partnerships in China/Korea, still salty that Sony money-hatted Project Eve and if MS isn’t careful I can see Sony try to go for Black Myth: Wukong.

There are number of Independent Asian devs that MS should try to form a partnership with like the devs of Where Winds Meet, Project DT and Wuchang: Fallen Feathers. 

Sony is publishing Stellar Blade, and their XDev team is working on the game. 

The game was announced a long time ago along with platforms including Xbox, the news of it being exclusive only came recently.

It would be the same as MS all of a sudden announcing that Lies of P and Atomic Heart are full exclusive when platforms were announced long ago.

gtotheunit91 said:

I love InXile as a studio, you can really feel their passion and like they want to be Xbox's best studio, they really want to prove themselves. Wasteland 3 scored great but it's a bit on the niche side, I really hope that their AAA RPG is a big hit with consumers. I'd love to see their reaction, especially after how hard they've worked.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I love InXile as a studio, you can really feel their passion and like they want to be Xbox's best studio, they really want to prove themselves. Wasteland 3 scored great but it's a bit on the niche side, I really hope that their AAA RPG is a big hit with consumers. I'd love to see their reaction, especially after how hard they've worked.

inXile by far loves being part of Xbox the most! Everything they do is gold, and my god, Wasteland 3 has been one of the BEST RPG's I've played in idk how many years. And them taking their hardcore RPG approach to their games, and putting into the AAA space.....it's going to be something special. 

inXile with their first official release under Xbox may put them towards to the top Xbox's best studios. If not gaming in general. 

Nice to see Fargo, Boyarsky and Cain.

Imagine a Fallout from veterans of Obsidian, InXile and Bethesda.

It still blows my mind that every single major creative lead that has ever worked on the main Fallout games are now all under a single roof. There's no way a collaboration can't happen!

Minecraft Dungeons: Spooky Fall 2022 - YouTube