By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Forza Horizon 5, The Outer Worlds 2, Redfall (Arkane) and Contraband (XGSP + Avalanche) Announced | Starfield, Flight Sim (XSX/XSS), Age of Empires IV (PC) and Psychonauts 2 Release Date

Around the Network

Lol. Doh.

Anyway, hopefully near the end of the Beta they open it up to all Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to stress test the servers as well.

Crimson Skies!! I remember enjoying it a lot when it was new. I'll have to give it a replay.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

Lol. Doh.

Anyway, hopefully near the end of the Beta they open it up to all Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to stress test the servers as well.

I think I completed the all the steps to sign up for the Halo Insider program. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Lol. Then their game hits Game Pass a week later.

Not saying they're being acquired though, just thought it was funny, although I wouldn't exactly be surprised either.

Can't remember mine, Lol.

Halo Combat Evolved

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

CoD BLOPS 1 on 360

Ryuu96 said:

Can't remember mine, Lol.

Halo: Combat Evolved on the day after Christmas 2001. I asked for an Xbox and Halo for launch, but had to wait until the day after to go to GameStop to buy one with my Christmas money.