By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
crissindahouse said:
jason1637 said:

Played Halo 5 multiplayer through Xcloud and it was terrible even with my internet speeds being at 500mbs. I suppose xlcoud is better for single-player experiences.

Do you know which ping you had? I always thought that Halo is even with a bad ping easily playable if you are good at it because it's not only about reaction time. I have to play mostly against people in USA and my ping is above 100 then. Still easy to get a high k/d if I really try. In other games I would be already dead before I see the other player haha

My ping is 14. It wasnt that I was bad and not hitting my shots, i'd move the controller reticle and the movement on screen was delayed, was a very weird experience bescase my character movement was fine. Tried Dirt 5 after and it was a solid experience.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
crissindahouse said:

Do you know which ping you had? I always thought that Halo is even with a bad ping easily playable if you are good at it because it's not only about reaction time. I have to play mostly against people in USA and my ping is above 100 then. Still easy to get a high k/d if I really try. In other games I would be already dead before I see the other player haha

My ping is 14. It wasnt that I was bad and not hitting my shots, i'd move the controller reticle and the movement on screen was delayed, was a very weird experience bescase my character movement was fine. Tried Dirt 5 after and it was a solid experience.

Ahh ok, thought the ping might be much worse with cloud gaming. Never tried it out so I have no idea how it feels^^

Ryuu96 said:

Bet payouts need to be re-worked Imo, Deus only won $600 on a $400 bet with a $3,568 prize pot? And he was the only winner too, I feel like he should have won it all? Lol. Haven't really paid attention to how bets were paid out until now.

Surely it should be, everyone puts money into a prize pot, whoever wins gets that prize pot, if multiple winners it is split evenly?

Deus should have took our $3,568 with glee...I'm going to see if it's something worth changing.

If that were true though, you could just put $1 into the pot and always come out ahead. Even if you loose 9 out of 10 bets.

Ryuu96 said:
ironmanDX said:

If that were true though, you could just put $1 into the pot and always come out ahead. Even if you loose 9 out of 10 bets.

Oh yeah, that's a good point, oof, Lol.

Maybe a minimum amount? Idk, or we leave it as it is.

Just find it boring and a bit of a waste that on a $400 bet, you're only winning $200 and the other $3,168 is tossed away into the void, Lol.

You'd think it would be odds based like... umm... betting. Amount increases and decreases with odds based on your and others choices.  

If he was the only winner of 10 voters, should have got 4000 for a  400 bet. If 2 people won, half the amount. 2/10, 2k each.

So, if Persona does get announced for Xbox this year I think it'll make sense to announce it at TGS. With xCloud launching there later this year (and the increased console sales) I think we are going to see quite a few Japanese games come to Gamepass later this year to help with enticing JP players. This could also be the reason we are seeing recent support from Spike Chunsoft and Marvelous. This could be the best xbox generation in terms of JP support if xCloud can make a dent there.

Around the Network

Finished Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019).

Brilliant reboot (or rather prequel) of the MW series.

The missions are brilliantly designed and offer a lot of variation. I'm pleasantly surprised they added a proper non-linear stealth level.
Cpt. Price is as awesome as always and the rest of the cast is quite likeable as well. Graphics are fantastic.

There seem to be much more checkpoints compared to previous CoD games. Not really a positive or negative. Just my observation. Should make the veteran run a cakewalk.

Some things I didn't like:

- Install size.. Seriously? 200GB (with all content packs)?

- content management. No option to deinstall Warzone which I don't give a fuck about. 5 different texture packs and more packs for campaign, spec ops and something else

- start up. Game requires Activision account. Game always checks online connection first and downloads mini updates even though I don't wanna play Warzone and then restarts. Everytime I start the MW campaign I get this fucking message "Mature content notice". Why doesn't it save my decision??

- final mission doesn't have the same impact as other CoD games. Expected a little more here.

So yeah fantastic game and most of my complaints aren't about the game itself.

9/10

Barozi said:

Finished Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019).

Brilliant reboot (or rather prequel) of the MW series.

The missions are brilliantly designed and offer a lot of variation. I'm pleasantly surprised they added a proper non-linear stealth level.
Cpt. Price is as awesome as always and the rest of the cast is quite likeable as well. Graphics are fantastic.

There seem to be much more checkpoints compared to previous CoD games. Not really a positive or negative. Just my observation. Should make the veteran run a cakewalk.

Some things I didn't like:

- Install size.. Seriously? 200GB (with all content packs)?

- content management. No option to deinstall Warzone which I don't give a fuck about. 5 different texture packs and more packs for campaign, spec ops and something else

- start up. Game requires Activision account. Game always checks online connection first and downloads mini updates even though I don't wanna play Warzone and then restarts. Everytime I start the MW campaign I get this fucking message "Mature content notice". Why doesn't it save my decision??

- final mission doesn't have the same impact as other CoD games. Expected a little more here.

So yeah fantastic game and most of my complaints aren't about the game itself.

9/10

The multiplayer is super boring compared to other Call of Duty games. I enjoyed the campaign and don’t really play Warzone that often so I stick to multiplayer but for CoD MW I was done with that game at May 2020. Cold War is a lot better multiplayer wise, still playing that game. 

Ryuu96 said:

Decided to dump the release schedule section of my OP to save some space, until Microsoft acquires another publisher, Lol.

Better gear up then. It wont be natural or organic but it's coming

That's a good idea....

I'll do my list tomorrow. It's midnight here, I worked, went to gym, played some xbox and I'm old.

I'm off to bed.

It's morning here, but I'm hung-over from my July 4th adult drinks. Didn't go to a gym but played some xbox and I'm old also. The whole town is shut down, but I showed up to work anyways to get ahead and punish myself. Will do my list once my mental fog dissipates.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.