By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Joined a Open Crew Sloop today that was stocked up on 500 planks and cannon balls with Reaper 5 and had 100k of loot to hand in with a couple of unlocked Ashen Chests as well and even better it was just a few minutes away from the Reapers Hideout. First time I got lucky enough to join a game that had some loot already lol.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 13 April 2021

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:

Joined a Open Crew Sloop today that was stocked up on 500 planks and cannon balls with Reaper 5 and had 100k of loot to hand in with a couple of unlocked Ashen Chests as well and even better it was just a few minutes away from the Reapers Hideout. First time I got lucky enough to join a game that had some loot already lol.

Send some of that luck my way lol Every time Spade and I get Reapers to 5 some Galleon on a server will raise reapers and attack us. That's crazy though, he was a solo player? lol

ice said:
WoodenPints said:

Send some of that luck my way lol Every time Spade and I get Reapers to 5 some Galleon on a server will raise reapers and attack us. That's crazy though, he was a solo player? lol

The other guy had only just joined a few minutes before me he said the guy who left him the ship said enjoy this stocked up ship and left.

https://youtu.be/1T_2pfZqwHM?t=807

Jeff doesn't think the Xbox/Nintendo collaboration is xCloud on Switch, thinks it's a broader thing such as publishing arrangements or Azure partnership. Tbh the most boring possibility is probably the true one so I'm gonna say Nintendo partnering with Azure too.

Slightly fun fact, there's a few titles on Switch which run via Cloud through a company called Ubitus, that same company is using Azure for their global operations so I wonder if something is expanding with that, maybe Ubitus will bring more Cloud-only Switch titles to a global scale which would technically be running through Azure.

Xbox not playing around when it comes to The Show.

SW-3707-5131-3911

Around the Network

Caves & Cliffs update has been delayed, it is being released in 2 different parts, 1 in Summer and 1 in Holiday, delayed due to quality, complexity and team health. Technical due to how much it changes the world and performance issues. Delaying to avoid crunch.

Part 1 in Summer is the smaller parts; blocks (leaf, all the natural lighting stuff) and mobs (axolotl).

Part 2 in Holiday is the world generation, copper and geodes, the new caves, mountains, world height, biome placement, etc.

Ryuu can you permaban me? Right now? I've moved on, I'm more active on few Discord servers, Don't make a thread about my self wishes of banning. I wanna say Thank You . I'm currently in Xbox discord and Switchup discord along with few others.

I game on all consoles and PC

dx11332sega said:

Ryuu can you permaban me? Right now? I've moved on, I'm more active on few Discord servers, Don't make a thread about my self wishes of banning. I wanna say Thank You . I'm currently in Xbox discord and Switchup discord along with few others.

If you don't wanna be here, just don't be here.

Angelus said:
dx11332sega said:

If you don't wanna be here, just don't be here.

I could come back in the future if I want too? I just need a break, If I do come back I wanna start all over. With new profile.

I game on all consoles and PC

Jez Corden clarifies more on the 3rd party exclusive game that hinted, he says that he knows of at least 3 exclusives from third party and that Kojima’s game is not one of them and that the one he talked about is a new Ip.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-rumor-mill-april-2021