By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Teens lured gay men on Grindr, tied them up, and urinated on them - UK

Ah those chaps sure look like upstanding citizens.

I don’t even understand how you’d even come up with the idea to do this. Why even care what others do? Why go through all the trouble to organise all of this?

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
LurkerJ said:

Lots of labels and terms, mostly used incorrectly.

After casually reminding you that this was posted in the political section of the forums, I would like to know what kind of discussions is NOT supposed to be sparked? It's only unhealthy when we're smearing each other with meaningless labels. I purposefully posed the article and embedded a previous discussion in the OP once I read this part: 

"The defendants targeted the victims in this case because they believed they would be too ashamed of their sexual orientation to provide evidence to the police and court," Michael Disney, of the CPS, said. 

It is interesting to figure out what kind of environments these "teens" were brought up in, what schools they went to, and even what kind of parenting they had. Because possessing this amount of grey-matter-damaging homophobia that leads you to commit repeated ill-planned crimes in a group of 3 should not be glossed over as just another homophobic attack.

It's one thing to commit these crimes, but it's a whole different matter to commit them foolishly in a group of 3. I also wondered, reading the news, if telling children stories that are inclusive of same-gender parents decrease the public levels of homophobia seen in Birmingham and across the country or not. 

Many Muslims in the UK are raised in a religious atmosphere similar to the one Christians were raised in 20 years ago . If you didn't know, religions aren't huge fans of the whole pee pee in the poo poo thing. Parents have a right to decide what they want their children to be taught at school.

"pee pee in the poo poo thing" is not what their what kids are taught. The project used books about a dog that doesn't feel like it fits in, two male penguins that raise a chick together and a boy who likes to dress up like a mermaid.

Funnily enough studies for older kids who do actually study sex education, shows that most teenagers think that you cannot get STI's from anal sex, so clearly they need to be educated on the topic.

The parents have a right to protest... but a minority can't dicdate the curriculum for everyone else.

m0ney said:

Karma is a bitch (prison sex).

Reading through this it seems like even the worst things they did to their victims was pretty mild. Sounds like normal bullying that happens in schools every single day. I expected way worse considering the track record of islamic people and homosexuals. It's not far to imagine that if the perpetrators were white men they'd be out in 2 years.

Also it's kind of poetic to see men so opposed to homosexuality being so fixated on seeing other men's genitals. Sexual repression really is bad.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

"Mohammed Sohail Khan, Qaasim Ahmad, and Muhammad Umar."

Not surprised at the names.
This might be borderline racist to say... but alot of muslims are very intollerant of others, and LGBTQ ect.

Here in denmark, on the news, we had articles about how people on bikes where being shot at with fireworks.
Same with police, and fire-fighters, ambulances, postal workers.

Then you notice its more or less all done by immigrants.
They dont seem to want to ahear to the rules and commen respect, you show others in society.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 27 December 2019

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
vivster said:
Reading through this it seems like even the worst things they did to their victims was pretty mild. Sounds like normal bullying that happens in schools every single day. I expected way worse considering the track record of islamic people and homosexuals. It's not far to imagine that if the perpetrators were white men they'd be out in 2 years.

Also it's kind of poetic to see men so opposed to homosexuality being so fixated on seeing other men's genitals. Sexual repression really is bad.

The fuck kind of school did you go to where you lure people at the prospect of sex, tie them up, rob them, assault them, threaten them with screwdrivers in their eyes and piss on them for two hours?

Also, it turns out that 37 years is combined, not each. 

Some bullies are just better than others. I mean they had them tied up, they could've done a lot more than just threaten. Try to read this and not throw up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta#Crime

Not trying to belittle the mean things those boys did but I have a feeling that this news wouldn't have reached national media if the perpetrators weren't muslims in a predominantly caucasian country. I mean they do deserve death, but it still feels blown up by a tabloid.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Interesting, how long will a rapist sit in prison?

The other day I read a man got 12 or so years for burning a gay flag and at the same time a pregnant Muslim women got attacked and the man got four years. Nothing wrong here I suppose.. >_>

edit: 16 actually and not even Muslim! imagine if he was Muslim he would get even more!

Last edited by Roma - on 27 December 2019

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

The other day I read a man got 12 or so years for burning a gay flag and at the same time a pregnant Muslim women got attacked and the man got four years. Nothing wrong here I suppose.. >_>

edit: 16 actually and not even Muslim! imagine if he was Muslim he would get even more!

Were these crimes even committed in the UK? Links? more information?

... I had to look up the "16 years in jail because he burned a LGBT flag" story because you made sure to give us the least amount of information possible. Here is what I have found so far: 

"The 30-year-old faces about 15 years in prison after being found guilty of arson in the 3rd degree in violation of individual rights, harassment in the 3rd degree and reckless use of fire or explosives, according to court documents."

"Martinez' sentence would not have been nearly so long if he had not already been convicted of two previous felonies and treated as an "habitual offender," in keeping with Iowa state law. In that circumstance, his criminal history tripled the maximum available sentence for arson from five years to 15 years."

Giving us the whole story wouldn't have supported your baseless points, so instead, we get sensational headlines plastered on a picture providing us with the least amount of information possible. Disingenuous to say the least. 

LurkerJ said:
Roma said:

... I had to look up the "16 years in jail because he burned a LGBT flag" story because you made sure to give us the least amount of information possible. Here is what I have found so far: 

"The 30-year-old faces about 15 years in prison after being found guilty of arson in the 3rd degree in violation of individual rights, harassment in the 3rd degree and reckless use of fire or explosives, according to court documents."

"Martinez' sentence would not have been nearly so long if he had not already been convicted of two previous felonies and treated as an "habitual offender," in keeping with Iowa state law. In that circumstance, his criminal history tripled the maximum available sentence for arson from five years to 15 years."

Giving us the whole story wouldn't have supported your baseless points, so instead, we get sensational headlines plastered on a picture providing us with the least amount of information possible. Disingenuous to say the least. 

^ that.

bad meme picture that pushes anti LGBT agenda, doesnt care about silly little things like facts or backstories,
esp if they go against the agenda their trying to push.

Also the least you should demand if your pointing out how the justice system is sometimes unfair, should be that its from the same area.
Laws and time punished vary greatly from one country to the next.

LurkerJ said:
Roma said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-pregnant-woman-kick-david-gallacher-racist-stomach-lose-baby-samsam-haji-ali-bletchley-a7753591.html

Here is the link for the racist white guy. These attacks are very common these days thanks to a lot of white supremacy idiots. Sure different countries have different rules but these rules tend to favor the white above everybody ells. There was this naked white guy in america who killed his family or something and was dancing around and the police tried gently to calm him down. If it was a man of color they would have shot him and then asked questions. I wonder what the white terrorist got for the christchurch massacre..

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(