By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Teens lured gay men on Grindr, tied them up, and urinated on them - UK

JRPGfan said:
LurkerJ said:

Were these crimes even committed in the UK? Links? more information?

... I had to look up the "16 years in jail because he burned a LGBT flag" story because you made sure to give us the least amount of information possible. Here is what I have found so far: 

"The 30-year-old faces about 15 years in prison after being found guilty of arson in the 3rd degree in violation of individual rights, harassment in the 3rd degree and reckless use of fire or explosives, according to court documents."

"Martinez' sentence would not have been nearly so long if he had not already been convicted of two previous felonies and treated as an "habitual offender," in keeping with Iowa state law. In that circumstance, his criminal history tripled the maximum available sentence for arson from five years to 15 years."

Giving us the whole story wouldn't have supported your baseless points, so instead, we get sensational headlines plastered on a picture providing us with the least amount of information possible. Disingenuous to say the least. 

^ that.

bad meme picture that pushes anti LGBT agenda, doesnt care about silly little things like facts or backstories,
esp if they go against the agenda their trying to push.

Also the least you should demand if your pointing out how the justice system is sometimes unfair, should be that its from the same area.
Laws and time punished vary greatly from one country to the next.

I have no agenda against LGBTQHWVXYZ community those who know me here know I am gay. The system is broken is my point! a rapist or a white guy probably get way less. 

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
JRPGfan said:

^ that.

bad meme picture that pushes anti LGBT agenda, doesnt care about silly little things like facts or backstories,
esp if they go against the agenda their trying to push.

Also the least you should demand if your pointing out how the justice system is sometimes unfair, should be that its from the same area.
Laws and time punished vary greatly from one country to the next.

I have no agenda against LGBTQHWVXYZ community those who know me here know I am gay. The system is broken is my point! a rapist or a white guy probably get way less. 

Rape is a lesser crime, than being tied up, beat, and piss on imo.
And I doubt the skin colour matters.

But yes, some crimes arnt punished as harshly as they should be.
While others, are punished way to harshly.

(like in the US, they'd give some hash smuggler, 40 years or something)
(meanwhile someone that probably killed another, would get less time)

Roma said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-pregnant-woman-kick-david-gallacher-racist-stomach-lose-baby-samsam-haji-ali-bletchley-a7753591.html

Here is the link for the racist white guy. These attacks are very common these days thanks to a lot of white supremacy idiots. Sure different countries have different rules but these rules tend to favor the white above everybody ells. There was this naked white guy in america who killed his family or something and was dancing around and the police tried gently to calm him down. If it was a man of color they would have shot him and then asked questions. I wonder what the white terrorist got for the christchurch massacre..

You showed little improvement by starting off with a link then went back again to detailless stories. It's not different from what you did earlier with the twitter meme. "I have this point I want to make, I have these detailless stories to support it" is not gonna lead to anywhere. 

Roma said:

Those who know you also know you are a muslim first, gay second. The picture you posted had nothing to do with white vs colored, it was pure anti LGBT propaganda, why would you even share it with us in the first place is beyond me, it didn't make the point you're too lazy to make yourself. 

John2290 said:
I guarantee one of them is gay and the other two are betas who were following rhe leader. Not a brain between the three of them anyway, ducking Muslims.

At that age, it really doesn't matter what beliefs you hold, you're still in an "auto-flight" mode, driven by what you're told at home and the people surrounding you. It is why I am curious about their upbringing. No need for insults as this will only lead to more insults. 

JRPGfan said:
Roma said:

Rape is a lesser crime, than being tied up, beat, and piss on imo.
And I doubt the skin colour matters.

But yes, some crimes arnt punished as harshly as they should be.
While others, are punished way to harshly.

(like in the US, they'd give some hash smuggler, 40 years or something)
(meanwhile someone that probably killed another, would get less time)

I find it strange that you see it as less since rape does include being beat up sometimes if not all the time. 

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
Roma said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-pregnant-woman-kick-david-gallacher-racist-stomach-lose-baby-samsam-haji-ali-bletchley-a7753591.html

Here is the link for the racist white guy. These attacks are very common these days thanks to a lot of white supremacy idiots. Sure different countries have different rules but these rules tend to favor the white above everybody ells. There was this naked white guy in america who killed his family or something and was dancing around and the police tried gently to calm him down. If it was a man of color they would have shot him and then asked questions. I wonder what the white terrorist got for the christchurch massacre..

You showed little improvement by starting off with a link then went back again to detailless stories. It's not different from what you did earlier with the twitter meme. "I have this point I want to make, I have these detailless stories to support it" is not gonna lead to anywhere. 

Roma said:

Those who know you also know you are a muslim first, gay second. The picture you posted had nothing to do with white vs colored, it was pure anti LGBT propaganda, why would you even share it with us in the first place is beyond me, it didn't make the point you're too lazy to make yourself. 

You are right but that does not make it less true. The real propaganda is Islamophobia. I hope people in their right mind don't think that all Muslims are like this. these are a bunch of idiots but this is still too much of a punishment. all they need is a couple of years and some guidance. 

Edit: here you go

Last edited by Roma - on 27 December 2019

This thread is about hating on muslims while pretending to care about gay people. Next.