By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is there no thread on Crisis on infinite Earths

It's surprising to me that there is no one who has made this thread. I mean crisis is so hype and it's such a good time. I guess I am the one making it now. Hopefully people actually comment on it otherwise I will be very sad.

(I don't have time to go into all the awesome work some people do here with images and storylines and polls and all that. That's why I was searching for someone more pro who made it.)

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

I see a lot about it on social media but I've only watched one season of Flash b and one season of Black Lightning. I just can't jump in without the investment.

John2290 said:
Because the CW shows, outside of that one season of Jessica Jones with Doctor who, well, they suck and now that I think about it I don't think Jessica Jones was part of that load of bollachs.

If you actually watched them, they don't really suck. It's all about expectations, reality and just enjoying something. I mean this is freaking Crisis, the biggest crossover event in comicbook history. 

Not a lot of DC fans around here. Now I'm sad

I dunno. I'm vaguely interested but no way I'm catching up on like 20 seasons worth of shows.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

There's an Arrowverse thread but that's about it - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=227692

I'm currently behind on most shows I watch though and haven't even started any of the recent Arrowverse seasons, I might binge watch them all once Crisis is finished though.

Also we have a list of Official Threads here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225355 for future reference, it can be found in stickies.

Cool thanks.

JWeinCom said:
I dunno. I'm vaguely interested but no way I'm catching up on like 20 seasons worth of shows.

The good thing is, you don't have to. Even though you'll get the best experience if you have, it's very self contained. The last season of arrow is like a prologue to crisis so you can watch that. Other than that, you can enjoy the crossover as is. 

My wife and I watched the Arrow and Flash for a while, and started Supergirl, but keeping track of it all became overwhelming and then more shows came out. It was like overstimulation so we quit years ago lol.

well I started with arrow, I liked it, then I watched flash, I liked it even more. with time both begun to suck. I forced myself through supergirl, legends and black lightning.. now I'm 2 seasons behind on every show and I can't keep it up. especially legends it is just a cringe fest without any effort of a little bit of realism. black dude in the middle ages? nah nobody will notice, a little lesbian romance with a hairy, smelly girl out of a time nobody cared for body hygiene? go for it! any sense in time travel?? who needs this? oh an enemy? just let us fly like flies around it with bad cgi until we win.

I watched Arrow for a while, but it got pretty bad around the halfway mark of season 3, so I eventually stopped. I've caught some bits and pieces of the other shows, but can't say they do much for me. It's all very soap opera, every episode the hero has to get the same pep talk they've heard 1000 times before another couple times, the production quality is mostly terrible, and the tone shifts wildly between super cheesy and try hard edgy.

In an era where there's more quality content out there to watch than ever before, I really don't see how anyone but kids and die hard DC fans could be asked to stick with these CW shows for very long.

Maybe people don't care

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."