By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is there no thread on Crisis on infinite Earths

It's actually simple. All the old shows like The Flash or Supergirl were killed by another show called Daredevil.

I can't go back and watch some cringy badly written teenager show with no continuous plot. I mean it with no offense to DC's Arrowverse but nowadays I prefer a series with a short season of interconnected episodes than 24 episodes with 10 useless in the middle.

So yeah Crisis is happening but it should have happen in the big screen at the same time as the peak of the MCU with end game.

Around the Network

I used to watch Supergirl, and Arrow on The CW but I didn't like how PG-13 it was. I like The 100 though.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

1990 Flash Death was so fitting. It was a great way to give that series an ending. Brandon Routh as Superman again plus Kingdom Come Superman was great. Smallville got a payoff. All these past TV universes is great! Best one of all was Kevin Conroy as old Bruce Wyne.

Last edited by Leynos - on 11 December 2019

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

It's actually good to see some people talking about what's actually happening on the show. I'm a huge DC fan but I can't really commit to any TV shows these days.
Is Crisis good?
I don't mind spoilers. If there's a truly epic moment, I might watch on the CW app and catch up.

d21lewis said:
It's actually good to see some people talking about what's actually happening on the show. I'm a huge DC fan but I can't really commit to any TV shows these days.
Is Crisis good?
I don't mind spoilers. If there's a truly epic moment, I might watch on the CW app and catch up.

If you like DC history and comics, it's a pretty fun time. So many cameos from Lucifer to Smallville to birds of prey to flash 1990 to batman and robin to Michael Keaton batman to Kevin freaking Conroy as batman. And he says lines from famous batman movies as well. And just a whole lot of Easter eggs. If you wanted a touching ending to flash 1990, it's there. Plus Oliver becomes the freaking spectre, harbinger betrays monitor like in the comics and the cliffhanger is the destruction of the entire multiverse with a few select paragons trapped outside time and space. Plus Brandon Routh superman is amazing and lex Luthor is a really fun villain with a little twist at the end. If you're a comics need and DC need, even of you haven't watched the shows, watch just this. It's self contained mostly and really worth it.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
My wife and I watched the Arrow and Flash for a while, and started Supergirl, but keeping track of it all became overwhelming and then more shows came out. It was like overstimulation so we quit years ago lol.

Nostaldub said:
It's actually simple. All the old shows like The Flash or Supergirl were killed by another show called Daredevil.

I can't go back and watch some cringy badly written teenager show with no continuous plot. I mean it with no offense to DC's Arrowverse but nowadays I prefer a series with a short season of interconnected episodes than 24 episodes with 10 useless in the middle.

So yeah Crisis is happening but it should have happen in the big screen at the same time as the peak of the MCU with end game.

deskpro2k3 said:
I used to watch Supergirl, and Arrow on The CW but I didn't like how PG-13 it was. I like The 100 though.

You all should watch crisis. It's seriously epic, you don't need to catch up with all the shows and there's just so many cameos and Easter eggs. If you love DC and comics, this is a seriously amazing event. 

Why? Because the forum is dead.

Anyway, reviews are good so I'll watch. I've tuned out of CW shows for a couple seasons now, but at least I'd like to see how Arrow wraps up.

Eagle367 said:
d21lewis said:
Is Crisis good?

If you like DC history and comics, it's a pretty fun time. So many cameos from Lucifer to Smallville to birds of prey to flash 1990 to batman and robin to Michael Keaton batman to Kevin freaking Conroy as batman. And he says lines from famous batman movies as well. And just a whole lot of Easter eggs. If you wanted a touching ending to flash 1990, it's there. Plus Oliver becomes the freaking spectre, harbinger betrays monitor like in the comics and the cliffhanger is the destruction of the entire multiverse with a few select paragons trapped outside time and space. Plus Brandon Routh superman is amazing and lex Luthor is a really fun villain with a little twist at the end. If you're a comics need and DC need, even of you haven't watched the shows, watch just this. It's self contained mostly and really worth it.

Well... I guess I have no choice. All of that sounds awesome!

d21lewis said:
Eagle367 said:

Well... I guess I have no choice. All of that sounds awesome!

You won't regret it. It's really a treat

The 100, is the only show that i can stomach on the CW.