By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual PC Secret Santa Event

Yep. I've already seen some deals I'll take advantage of ^.^

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

yep! Looking forward to whomever I get.

My tip for whoever draws me, my Steam wishlist is good, but also take a look at my Darkadia/Backloggery (links in signature). I keep it pretty up to date.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok, last bump and last call to any one *cough*mZuzek*cough* who's been thinking about joining or not. You have roughly 14 hurs or so to get in.

But until then, here are the most popular games on Steam this past November (when Steam got even lazier and stopped stating the country of the studio):

Ratropolis - Cassel Games

Planet Zoo - Frontier Developments

Pistol Whip - Cloudhead Games

ROMANCING SAGA 3™ - Square Enix & ArtePiazza

Kritika:REBOOT - ALLM Co., Ltd.

Unity of Command II - 2x2 Games & Croteam

The Legend of Bum-Bo - Edmund McMillen, James Interactive & Ridiculon

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Forgotten Empires & Tantalus Media

Command: Modern Operations - Warfare Sims

Terminator: Resistance - Teyon

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ - Respawn Entertainment

Kingdom Under Fire 2 - Blueside

Football Manager 2020 - Sports Interactive

Automation Empire - DOG HOGGLER

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle - Arc System Works

This Land Is My Land - Game-Labs

Farmer's Dynasty - Toplitz Productions & UMEO Studios

Lost Ember - Mooneye Studios

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts - CI Games

SD GUNDAM G GENERATION CROSS RAYS - TOM CREATE - 株式会社トムクリエイト

And these were November's top free new games:

Kritika:REBOOT - ALLM Co., Ltd.

Stay Out - Mobile Technologies LLC

Game of Thrones Winter is Coming - YOUZU (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.

Warhammer: Chaos and Conquest - Hunted Cow Studios

罪業狂襲FrenzyRetribution - FrenzyZoneGameworkshop

That's it.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ok, time's up! I'll start sending your Tiny Tims right away. *Edit* Already sent!.

Use the weekend to think about what you want to gift or what your Tiny Tims may like the most.

And remember, be polite and leave a thank you note on the thread... that will also help me know that your Secret Santa has delivered.

Last edited by JEMC - on 21 December 2019

My Tiny Tim's wishlist is full of amazing stuff. Sadly he already owns Rocket League, the greatest gifts of all. But I think I spotted 2 gems I'll definitely get for him.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Let's hope your Tim realizes his mistake and fixes it ASAP.

Bandorr said:
Santa has broken into my home and left gifts all over the place. It will take forever to clean up.
That said MY Tiny Tim won't accept his steam invite *hint hint*. So I will wait a little longer.

Same for mine 

I already know what he's gonna get, it's even already sitting in the shopping cart, but can't continue from there...

Ok, messaged both of your Tiny Tims to check if they have any pending friend requests.

Let me know if that worked.

I was on the road most of the day today. But my secret santa should now be free to bestow me all the goodies!

I'll get a chance to deliver some goodies to my Tiny Tim tonight or tomorrow!

I'm totally stunned! Just got my gifts from my Secret Santa and he basically cleared up my wishlist! Thank you very much for this overwhelming generousity! I'll try to pay it forward for my Tiny Tim (if Steam will let me!)

Signature goes here!