By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual PC Secret Santa Event

Gifts have been deployed to my Tiny Tim.

Around the Network

Now that that's cleared, my Tiny Tim could get his gifts. Hope he'll like them!

I'm going to gift to my tiny tim this evening, I need to fix a couple of things this morning.

Also, wow, a million thanks to my secret santa, you went the extra mile there!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I would like to send out a heartfelt thanks to my Secret Santa (are we naming our Secret Santas?)! I got up this morning to 3 emails saying I have 3 new games! And then I get to work, ready to redeem them, and I saw a fourth one sitting there "just a little extra on top", so thank you sir! I'll try and pay it forward to my Tiny Tim!

Gonna peruse the wish lists now and select some games to gift!

CladInShadows said:
I would like to send out a heartfelt thanks to my Secret Santa (are we naming our Secret Santas?)! I got up this morning to 3 emails saying I have 3 new games! And then I get to work, ready to redeem them, and I saw a fourth one sitting there "just a little extra on top", so thank you sir! I'll try and pay it forward to my Tiny Tim!

Nope! That's going to be a secret between you and your Secret Santa... and between you and your Tiny Tim.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
CladInShadows said:

Nope! That's going to be a secret between you and your Secret Santa... and between you and your Tiny Tim.

Sounds good to me!

My Tiny Tim should now have some games in their account.

Help, Steam doesn't let me send my presents. It says that "Due to regional price differences, the gift you are trying to send cannot be sent to the recipient's region." What do I do?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Thank you Santa! See you in space!

My Tiny Tim is gonna get his presents tomorrow.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Darwinianevolution said:
Help, Steam doesn't let me send my presents. It says that "Due to regional price differences, the gift you are trying to send cannot be sent to the recipient's region." What do I do?

I ran into this problem too.  It means at least one of your games is not giftable from your country to your recipent's country.  Nothing you can do about it except remove the offending item.  Too bad steam doesn't tell you which item is it.  Took me a bit of time to find the culprits and replace them with something else.

I don't really know why some publishers do this. It's stupid.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.